six

Chapter six Jimin's POV —

Chapter six
Jimin's POV

"Che- cheater?" I mumbled as I saw Yoongi walk away. Could he possibly think that me and him where... something?

I began to feel guilty, his words just now making sense. He was right, I have no sense of loyalty. A minute ago I was with Jungkook doing things I probably shouldn't be doing. And now I'm standing outside his door thinking about another guy.

Should I follow him and explain?

"No you shouldn't" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Jungkook towering in front of me. "You promised you'd stay with me, do you have no sense of loyalty, Jimin?" He said with a smirk.

"I uh-" I tried to make up something but nothing came up. Jungkook giggled and ruffled my hair. "Sometimes I think I'm the hyung" I pouted a little realizing that what he was saying was true, he's more mature than me.

"Go and talk to him Jimin. I'll be here for you no matter what, till you decide who you want. Just don't take too long" he patted my shoulder and went back into his apartment without saying anything else. I smiled looking at the closed door. Jungkook was always kind and gentle, if only I had met him first.

I quickly turned around and began to run towards Yoongi's house. I realized how long I've been out and how long he must of waited for me, stopping dead in my tracks and changed direction and began to run away from his house and towards a little shop.

He hasn't eaten yet probably, I had to get him something. I randomly picked out snacks that I hoped he liked, payed and began to run again.

For the first time I was able to jump that wall like it was nothing. Many would blame the adrenaline rush I was feeling but it was obviously my great skills.

I hesitated when I got to his house. No light was visible and I began to wonder if he was even home, he did seem very upset. I began to knock on the oak door.

He opened it a little and closed it again when he saw it was me. "Go play with Jeon, Park" he said from the other side. "I brought food hyung" I replied hoping he would let me in.

He opened the door a little again "give me it" he mumbled. He was wearing a black hoodie and looked at the bag avoiding eye contact. He reached out his hand trying to get the bag. I took advantage of it and pulled it hugging him in the process.

I dropped the bag to tighten the hug, with one hand I rubbed his back and placed the other on his head gently forcing him to place it on the crook of my neck.

"Sorry" I mumbled "I hurt you Yoongi, and for that I'm very sorry" this time I said it loud and clear. He just nodded "I promise never to do anything like that again. I want to be by your side hyung and never leave" I continued unsure of what else to say.

I began to break away from the hug only to have him pull me back in "not yet" he mumbled as I felt something wet. He was crying and trying to hide it.

Yoongi hyung had gone soft and that was the most precious thing ever. Never again was I going to hurt him.

He calmed down after a minute and looked at me with his puffy red eyes that where now a soft blue color. He was so beautiful like this it was heartbreaking.

"So where's the food Jimini pavo?" He said with a smile letting me into his house.

_____