four

Chapter FourJimin's POV—

Chapter Four
Jimin's POV

I didn't know what to say. Jungkooks eyes looked at me with so much feeling I couldn't say no to him.

But Yoongi....

"Okay" I said. Jungkook reached for my hand, the skin contact giving me goosebumps since his skin was ice cold. He began to drag me along with him, walking at a fast pace.

Jungkook held me closer and wrapped his arm around me. We passed in front of Yoongi who looked at me with disapproval. Jungkook smirked, "was he waiting on you or something" he questioned. I simply nodded back looking at the boy behind us "yeah."

We stopped in front of an apartment complex and entered one of the many rooms. "Make yourself at home this will take a while" said Jungkook with a cold giggled.

He walked towards the fridge and took out two sodas tossing one at me. I uncomfortably shifted on the couch looking around. The place was overall clean and felt homey, much more than Yoongi's. It was cozy and something made it obvious that he lived alone. Random vinyl and cds adorned the floor, multiple game consoles where connected to the tv. The walls where a soft gray and where covered with posters.

"So Yoongi what do you know about him" he questioned looking straight into my eyes licking his soft pink lips in an intimidating way. "I know he goes to the same school as me and that he ride the same bus and.." he didn't let me finish. He slammed his soda can on the center table.

"Bullshit! Jimin what do you know about Yoongi?! Look here Min he's bad all I want to do it keep you safe lo-" he semi shouted. I looked at him in shook not expecting such a strong reaction from him.

I looked down at my soda not sure if to tell him or not. "He's a vampire" I mumbled looking down at my shoes with shame. He's going to think I'm crazy after this.

He looked shocked almost hurt  when he heard my answer.

"You knew this Park?" He whispered as he moved and sat as close as he could to me. He put part of my hair behind my ear to look at my eyes.

I was so nervous and confused in that moment that some of the emotion began to pour out of my eyes.

"I found out a little while ago" I replied trying to hide my face. He wrapped his arms around me after hearing the response and passed his hand through my hair in the most comforting way possible.

"Are you afraid Park?" He asked while still hugging me. I didn't reply immediately. Was I afraid? I should be. Vampires kill and do all sorts of terrible things. Why should Yoongi be any different? He broke up with Namjoon in such a horrible way and no matter the excuse it's never okay to treat someone like that.

"You don't have to be, I'm here for you Jimin" he said smiling and ruffling my hair. He moved a little giving me a little bit of personal space again.

"Why is Yoongi bad?" I asked wondering what he had done in the past and asking myself if I was ready to hear it.

Without making eye contact he responded. "Before you and I where born way before that Yoongi began to kill for fun. It was like a sport for him and his friends he stopped a little while ago. Regardless of that he continues to do illegal shit. We don't know if he is part of a gang but we are certain he helps them" he paused and held my hand "his group of friends have disappeared but he decided to stay, and we don't know why" he finished off.

I began to question everything. Min was cold and rude at times but I knew deep down he wasn't capable of this. He couldn't be.

"Who's we?" I asked after a while. Jungkook laughed a little again "smart boy you've noticed I said we instead of I" I giggled in response "just because I'm friendly to a vampire doesn't mean I'm dumb" I replied.

"I go to a very special school Jimin. It's not far from yours but it's small and has good people. Unlike yours where only rich bastards go, no offense" I nodded my head in agreement "none taken."

"Anyways, all the people who go to my school have something in common something special. We are part vampire. Which is kind of hypocritical since I keep talking badly about Min" he rambled. He looked at me looking for an expression or something.

"Don't worry though Jimini I would never hurt you. You see what we do is keep the vampires under control and protect everyone from them" he finished off giving me a warm smile.

I looked up at him and smiled "like heroes" I said giving him a thumbs up awkwardly. "Sure, like heroes" he repeated.

"Say Jimin sorry if this is too personal. But how do you feel about Yoongi?" He asked with a blushed faced.

"I don't know" I honestly replied. Before I knew it Junkooks soft plump lips where on top of mine. I followed his lead and got lost in the taste of his chapstick flavored lips.

"Forget him" he whispered millimeters away from my face before he attacked my lips again.

And so it went on until my lips began to burn. "Jeon stop" I mumbled with a smile. He rested his forehead on mine and made eye contact with me yet again. His eyes where a deep red. He was flustered and clearly as excited as I. "Don't ever kiss Min like that... this is just for me. Promise" I just nodded in response.

We changed the topic after that and talked about music and things that we where passionate about. He cooked me the best Korean BBQ I've ever had and thought me how to make sweet milk tea. Turns out we had more in similar than I though.

This was one of the first times I felt truly happy after moving here.

"Thank you for everything" I mumbled as I put my shoes back on. He nodded as he washed the dishes "it's no problem, please come back again anytime" he responded.

I giggled and excited the apartment with the biggest dumbest smile ever, one of a love stroke girl.

"Took you long enough cheater" a deep voice said next to me.

_____