"Come in" he said flatly and I followed him inside, closing the door behind me.

We walked into the kitchen where he walked to behind the breakfast counter and rested his arms on it.

"So...are you mad?" I asked worriedly.

Liam sighed and looked down for a while before shaking his head.

"No Zo, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed with your behaviour" he said and finally looked me in the eye. "Why did you do it?"

"Because...because" I looked around the room, trying to think of something that he wouldn't yell at me for. "Because I wanted some freedom. I wanted to go out for once without having the worry that you'll be there to stop me from having fun with my boyfriend. I can't be a kid forever Liam, I need to grow up"

Liam chuckled and I looked at him with a confused expression.

"I know you can't be a kid forever. But it kills me every time I think that" he said sadly. "I sometimes wish we could go back to when you were ten, and just carry on life where you were that age"

"Don't you want to see me grow up?"

"Of course I do" he explained. "But I don't want you to have to face the horrible things that are in this world. When you were little it was easy to protect you. But now you're older and you're going off and discovering things by yourself"

He took a deep breath.

"And it's hard to look out for you"

"I don't want to grow up this quickly" I admitted. "It's to much like hard work"

"Why didn't you answer any calls or texts?"

"At first I was still mad at Harry" I said resentfully. "But I lost my phone when we went to the concert and Cameron didn't have any credit on his phone"

"I thought you didn't want to speak to us" Liam laughed nervously.

"I missed you so much" I said. "Are we good?"

"Yeah" Liam walked forward and hugged me tightly. "We're all good"

I sighed in relief and rested my head against his chest while he played with my hair.

"Harry might find it a bit harder to forgive you though" Liam said sadly.

"I know" I sighed. "I just hope he'll let me talk to him at least"

We spent the rest of the afternoon together and then had dinner just the two of us seeing as Sophia was caught up at work and couldn't make it home.

We were sat on the sofa watching a movie and eating popcorn when Liam's phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and unlocked it to read the message.

He suddenly jumped up from the sofa causing the popcorn bowl which had been sat in his lap to fly across the room and shower the carpet with popcorn.

"This better be good because that was some flipping tasty popcorn" I said.

"Nicole's in the hospital!" Liam smiled. "She's having the baby!"

"Great" I mumbled.

I still hadn't forgiven Nicole, after what she had done to Niall I don't think I could. It was selfish what she did, and I was confused about why Niall had forgiven her so easily.

"What's up babe?" Liam could sense something was up and sat down next to me, putting a comforting hand on my knee.

"She's just selfish" I said angrily. "What she did to Niall...what it made him do...she just doesn't understand"

"What did it make Niall do?" Liam asked nervously and I looked at him straight in the eye.

He already knew the answer and we both knew that.

"He was so broken, he called me...and I had to talk him out of" my voice cracked and Liam out his arms around me, bringing me into his chest while I cried.

"You're alright now baby girl, and so is he yeah?" Liam rubbed my back. "You just need to know that me and the other boys are here as well if you need us"

"Thank you Liam, you didn't deserve what I did to you by running away" I said regretfully.

"It's over now love" Liam stood up and pulled me with him. "Now are you ready to go and meet your niece?"

I smiled and nodded and we made our way out to the car.

A/N- please read this next bit guys, I just need your opinion.

Okay so loads of people loved the first book of this series and it got loads of reads. The second one people liked a little less than the first but still read it. But I'm not sure about this book, people don't seem to enjoy it as much maybe? Please comment your opinions, even if it's bad I'd like to know

Anyway questions

Do you think Liam forgave Zoe to easily?

What do you think Harry is going to act like?

Are you excited for Niall and Nicole's child to be born?

What do YOU want to happen next in the book?