Chapter 6

"The rules are simple. Raven. You will run as fast as you can, and when some of the boys find you, they will give you a task. You have to complete that task, or there will be consequences." Pan explaind.
He started walking around her.

"Let's play!" He yelled.
She knew that it started. She looked at him once again and ran away deeply into the forest.

After a few moments, she could hear the Lost boys running around. Raven continued running faster.

She heard the Lost boys coming closer.
She quickly kneeled behind the tree in the bush. That was a perfect place for hidding.
Raven was looking through the bush and saw the Lost boys running.

After everything was clear, she got up and continued walking in other direction.

It passed an hour, nobody could find her.
It was like she disappeared.

Some of the boys came back to the camp.
"Pan, we can't find her anywhere."
The boys said. Pan was angry.
He went to Felix. "I can't feel her also. Find her."
Felix went in the forest.
All Lost boys who were still children, gave up and went back to camp, while the other Lost boys, older, continued searching for her.

In meanwhile, Raven was walking in the darkest part of every side of the forest.
She could hear everything.
She didn't have to hurry up. Nobody knew she was there.

After 2 houres of walking, Raven felt wind.
It was a warning. She felt it like that.
Then she heard a footstep behind her.
She turned around and saw the Lost boy.
He was wearing brown coat and he had messy brown hair.

"Well, I finnaly found you. Now that I found you, I should give you a task."
The boy was smiling evily. Raven was watching him carefuly.
He was walking around her, checking her out. Raven was just standing, watching at his every move.

He smirked and said "Take off your shirt. It's been a while since I've seen a girls body."
Raven said. "Not a chance." And shook her head.
"Think again. Pan will not be happy if you do not play fair." He said, smiling evily.

Raven sighed. That moment she was really angry.
She looked down at the ground.
She took off her black later jacket and her black shirt. Revealing her black bra.
And her tatoos.

The boy looked and whistled.
Raven crunched her teeth and looked at the side. She was pissed of.

He came closer to her, looking at her body.
He grabed her arm and tried to kiss her.
He pinned her to the tree.

She was struggling, he couldn't kiss her.
"Oh c'mon, why don't you wanna have some fun?" He asked her, smiling evily.
Suddenly, her eyes became black and the wind got wild. Shadows started flying around and they went in the boy and he fell on the ground. Raven was free and the shadows were protecting her, like hugging.

The boy was on the ground, struggling and screaming. Shadows were eating his shadow. And he was dying.
Darkness started surrounding him.

Then, the other (older) Lost boys came and saw everything. They saw their memeber on the ground fighting for his life. And the girl in front of him with emotionless look on her face.

The Lost boys started running towards their member with weapons and started fighting shadows away from him.
Felix took Raven and started leading her towards the camp, roughly.

When they came, Pan was in the camp with ounger Lost boys.
Pan saw Raven and Felix and started walking towards them.
In that moment from the forest came the other Lost boys with that boy in their arms. His face was full of horror. He couldn't move because of to much fiar.

"What happened?" Pan asked. Raven didn't answer anything.
"She almost killed him. But we don't know how. We came there and she was just lookig at him and he was on the ground, shadows all around and he was struggling." Felix explain everything.

Pan looked at Raven and he slapped her across her face.
His face full of anger. She was still standing and her face was red.
She didn't feel pain.
Raven's eyes were full of anger.
He took thr dagger and draw a small line on Raven's cheek. It didn't hurt her.

Pan looked down and saw that Raven wasn't wearing her shirt. She was just wearing her black bra.
Pan smirked.
"I see you completed the task and almost killed."
Raven shook her head in anger.
Pan chuckled.
He looked at her once again and noticed her tatoos. Strange signs.
He took her arm and started leading her towards his hut.

Pan pushed her in and he went to help the boy. She looked around and it looked a much bigger then it looks from the outside.
Raven turned around and looked at Pan.
"What are these?" He asked.
Raven looked at her tatoos.
"That's none of your business." She said rudely. Pan pinned her to the wall.
His face was just a few inches away from hers. "I will ask you one more time.
What. Are. These?" He was angry.
Raven shook her head like a sign of 'no'.
Raven could see he was torturing himself with desire to hurt her. But he didn't.

Pan moved away from her.
He gave her back her clothes.
"You should get dressed. It distrats all the boys." He smirked.
Before he went, he said. "And don't try to kill anyone here again without my promission, you passed this time, but next time...you won't." Then he opened the door and he yelled.
"You're sleeping here tonight."
With that he left.

Raven looked around.
There was one king-sized bed.
There was the carpet, the table on the other side, and maps.
Daggers, swords, bows and arrows...
Raven sat down on the carpet (which is made from an animal skin) and started medatating.

It passed few hours and she was still medatating. Suddenly, shadows came in Raven and she fell. She fainted.
Few moments later, Pan came and saw her laying on the floor, on the carpet.
He chuckled and picked her up and placed her on the bed. He doesn't know that she fainted.
He placed blankets on her.

He took of his shirt and layed down next to her. Falling in the deep sleep.
Letting darkness surrounding each of them.