Chapter 2

In London.
She was walking around the streets at night in her black outfit.
Black jeans, black shirt, black, later jacket with black hood.
Her dark brown hair was dancing on the wind. She was staying away from the lights.
She was calm. Shadows were following her and protecting. That special shadow was also following her. All these years shadow were always by her side with her.
Then she passed some teenage guys.
"Hey guys, check it out." One of the guys said, pointing at her.
"Hey hottie!" Some guy said walking to her. Those guys curcled her. The girl was still calm. The guys were joking with her and trying to touch her, then shadows took over her. Her eyes became black. Her hair became wild. The guys didn't really notice because they were focused on her buty and body. Suddenly, those boys started choucking and they were few centimeters off the ground. Then all those guys were thrown into river Thames.
The girl just continued walking, not paying attention on them.
She then passed next to the ship. On that ship was her ex-boyfriend.
She just looked at it and walked futher from the ship.

~

She was at the top of top of the Big Ben watching the whole London.
The view was beautiful.
She saw shadows flying around at the black, stary night. There was also a cold breeze.
The girl knew that she was lost and alone without shadows.
It was night and shadows were out. Only at day they are hidding in her.
But they are still protecting her.
She didn't have any friends or family.
Suddenly, the wind got more wild.
She ignored it.
She came back down and kept walking on the streets of London.
She went in her apartment.
She still had enough money which she earned from being an artist.
She took off her pants and jacket. She was just in her blue shirt and long socks.
She went to the window and once again and looked outside. Sha looked at the sky. The stars. She looked at the second star on the right. She believed there is a place where she can be free. With and without shadows. She wanted to sing the song from her childhood which shadows were singing to her when she tried to sleep. But she couldn't. She is able to sing, but she can't. Her voice is magical and when she is singing, a lot of unexpecting things can happen. And about her speech...
She never talks. She doesn't want to.
She laid on the bed. Her hands were on her belly.
Her eyes were slowly closing. The last thing she saw was that special shadow coming to her and saying.
"It's time."
And then her eyes closed.