Chapter 1

I was lost and alone.
No family, no friends.
I was just a little girl in a coat in the winter. I still remember how my parents died. I was three years old and my parents were alcoholic and drugers.
They would beat me all the time and when they died, I surrended myself to the shadows. I was send in the orphanage.

I gave myself to the shadows. I'm their hiddeout at the day.
___________________________________

Flashback

She was sitting in the darkest corner of the room. A five-year old girl. So calm. Looking almost dead. Not talking.
A woman, who was taking care for the kids there, came in. She couldn't find her around the room. Then she looked behind the doors and saw her. A woman was terrified. She ran out of the room and came back with the principal of the orphanage. Principal quickly took this little girl and roughly was dragging her towards the hall. When they came other children were spying on them and laughing at that little girl, who was diffrent.
Principal told the girl. "Listen, why don't you go outside? It's snowing."
The girl took her coat and went outside.
She looked around at the snow.
She looked up at snowflakes.
She rised her hand and let snowflakes fall on her hand and her cap.
She was looking at the white nature around.
After an hour, principal called her back.
The little girl was walking towards her room. Other kids were looking at her and laughing. Then, when the girl came in her room. Some kids came with her in.
"Hey girly! What's up with you?" They were laughing at her. The girl was just watching at them, emotionless.
"Maybe you should juat go away! You're stupid and weird!" "You're a freak!"
"I heard you need to grow up and get serious!"
They were yelling at her.
Suddenly, that calm little girl lost control.
Shadows came around her.
The black figures with golden eyes.
Shadows started attacking their children and trying to take away their shadows (kill them). The girl stood their without any emotion. The kids started screaming out of fiar. Then principal burst through the doors with almost every person who worked there.
"STOP!!" They yelled to the girl.

~

Principal was roughly draggining her to the doors. He opened the doors and threw her out. "NEVER, EVER COME BACK!" He yelled at her, and closed the doors, locked them also. She saw the kids in the orphanage looking at her through the windows.
The little five-year old girl was sitting in the snow in her coat and cap, tears started falling down her face. She put her sleve on her face to wipe away the tears, but she just continued crying.
Then shadows came again.
Their hands hugged the girl and started wiping away the tears from her little face.
They whispered to her. "We will protect you. We will rise you. You are one of us. A shadow. Our Raven."
And one special shadow came and looked at her and said. "The time will come."
From that day shadows continued folowing her and protecting with that special shadow.

This is the story of the boy who never wanted to grow up and the girl who was the queen of magic and shadows.

This is the story about Raven.