Chapter 16: Revelations

Start from the beginning

I felt gaps between rough and soft skin on Dezmin and as I stripped him of his shirt, I saw faded pink scars outlined on his back and lower stomach. He frowned as he felt me grazing my hands over them, his movements on me becoming slower. "Are they bothering you?" he whispered to me. I shook my hand and continued touching them, doing exactly what he did to me and he moaned heartily, half growling at my shirt. I pulled it off, then resumed my attention to the man beside me as he ripped the rest of my clothing away.

*

"You know, I kind of liked those pants." I said as I pulled the covers over both him and me, eyeing our dirty clothing on the floor. Dezmin didn't reply to me; he just nuzzled himself father into my chest. I eyed him weirdly. "What's up?" I asked as he sighed into my chest.

"What am I?" he asked.

I looked at him weirdly and made a sound of confusion. "What do you mean?"

"To you." he replied back. "What am I to you?"

My eyes softened and I smiled, pulling his face from my chest and made him look at me. I softly kissed him and laid down next to him. "You know, I'm not gay or anything, but I think I'll make an exception for you."

His soft blue eyes widened and he hugged me ever so tightly. I chuckled and closed the blinds on the window as I saw it was still raining. "Let's try and get some sleep, shall we?"

***

Jesse paced around the room as he heard the explanation that Matthew Roland and Luke Stevens had given him and Toby. The projection of the transport had gone wrong, according to Toby, and they had been separated from Hunter and Liam. When Toby traced back to the closest place he could to them, they had ended up outside of Harry and Rou's school where Toby saw his fellow werewolves sitting quite discreetly in the secluded woods behind the building. Then when the whole introductions were over, Matt and Luke explained how Aria and Kathy had burst in after they had found Hunter and Liam and the fact that all four of them, Hunter, Liam, Rou and Dezmin were taken. Harry stayed quiet as Matt looked on with concern at the blond tipped boy's silence.

Jesse was scrutinizing each of the werewolves brains (the ones that he could read, anyway) and had a pretty good idea of what had happened. He now was familiarized with the happening and opted to give an idea.

"Do any of your have any contact with them?" Jesse asked the four wolves who in turn shook their heads.

Matt waved his cell. "I only have Hunter's and the number was out of range when I tried to call."

Toby's eyes widened as he gasped. "Oh yeah!" he exclaimed, "I got Liam's cell number before we got separated!" With those words, he immediately hit the call symbol next to Liam's contact and put it on speaker. The low hum of the ring was slow and steady, each person's heartbeat accelerating with each ring. A few seconds later, a low, sleepy voice was put through.

"Hello?"

"Rou?" Toby and Harry questioned at the same time.

"Haz? Toby? That you?" I spoke, the sleepiness in my voice going away as I held Liam's cell closer to my ear.

"God, Rou, why do you have Liam's phone?" Toby asked me.

"Are you okay?! You're not hurt, are you? What about Dezmin, Liam and Hunter?!" Harry gasped in all at once.

I looked over to Liam's sleeping figure, and pitied him as I saw his damp cheeks. "Liam's sleeping and the ringing was annoying so I just had to pick it up. And Dezmin's fine. We're at my house. Though," I hesitantly paused. "I'm not too sure about Hunter."