16 - THE BIG FIGHT PART 3

Sue's pov

I watched as they began to fight.

Every step skylar took was perfect except for when he got tackled. Thats when it all went downhill from there.

I couldn't stand looking at him like this. It hurt me alot and all i could have done was watch.

After a while skylar stopped fighting and my eyes widened in horror.

'He can't go down like this, i know he is stronger than this'

I thought to myself.

I ran to the corner to where slylar's eyes were closed and the referree began to walk on the stage.

"Skylar,baby, you can't do this to me, not now. We have trained so hard for this and i know you can still fight. I know you are stronger than him. You need to get up right now and fight to win what you want, fight to win what you have been training for. Fight please. For me." I said very emotionally, by the end i was crying my eyes out.

As the referree reached 5 skylar began to sit up. I laughed and he just looked at me winked and mouthed a 'thank you'.

His opponent didn't know skylar was up because he was too busy raising his hands in victory thinking he won.

Skylar took this opportunity to hold his head and bang it against the ring corner and use his feet and trip him. He fell to the floor instantly. Skylar got on top him and began throwing punches. The man tried to fight back but he couldn't.

Skylar got up and lifted the man before throwing him to the corner of the ring, making him hit his head again.

This time he fell to the floor. Skylar loosened up a bit but still kept his guard up as he walked closer to him.

He was knocked out cold when the referree got here.

1........2.......3.......4........5......6........7..........8.........9..........10!!!!!

We have a winner

"SKYLAR IS YOU NEW CHAMPION"
the referree announced making everyone cheer.

Skylar raised his hands in the air and smiled like a 4 year old.

I laughed at that and watches as the referree came onto the ring with a trophee

Sklyar looked at him like a kid on christmas.

He took the trophee from him and then whispered something to him.

My eyebrows furrowed but i didn't take it on until skylar grabbed the microphone and began to talk.

"Hello everyone"he said silencing the crowd, "i just want to thank everyone who is here for supporting me, and i would like to thank the love of my life, sue allen" he said while looking at me. I smiled up to him as the crowd began to cheer, but they silenced when skylar began to talk once again.

"At first i didn't trust you, to be ny trainer because you were a girl, but i guess i was wrong. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Every day i got to know you, i began to love you more and more and one day i hope you will become Mrs. Sue Williams."

He held out his arms for me and i immediately jumped into the ring and in his arms. This is one of the best days of my life.

"I would love that"i whispered back to him and kissed his with so much love and passion.

I couldn't believe this. I finally got someone who loves me for me and i am, for once in my life, truely happy.