11 - DATE PART 2

Sue's POV.

As we walked down stairs I saw Skylar's bike sitting outside. I wondered how I was going to get on that without my dress riding up.

Skylar looked at me when I reached the bike and lifted me up making me squeal. I pulled down my dress and he rested me on the bike. He jumped on and I rapped my arms around him.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Skipping the drive.

We stopped at a very fancy restaurant and walked in.

The waiter got us a table and I was in awe. I looked up and saw the beautiful chandeliers hanging at every table. It was dimly lit giving people their privacy.

Skylar pulled out my chair for me and I thanked him and sat down.

We talked for a little while until the waiter came.

He ignored Skylar's glare and looked me and winked. He was about our same age and blue eyes blonde hair.

"So what do you guys wanna get?"

"I'll have the creamy pasta"

"And for you sir"

" same"

"Anything else?"

"Yes, how about you stop eyeing up my girl and go for our food" Skylar snapped.

The waiter quickly walked away and I looked at Skylar with one eyebrow up.

"My girl?" I questioned.

"Yes, my girl" he said making me blush.

He leaned over the table and grabbed my face, smashing my lips into his.

"Excuse me " someone said interrupting us.

I looked and saw the same waiter.

He put down out food and quickly walked away. Skylar was glaring at him and I just chuckled.

We talked during our meals and paid the bill. I insisted on paying half but Skylar kept saying no.

We left the restaurant and headed back to my apartment.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Skipping the drive.

He walked me to my apartment and I said

"I enjoyed myself a lot, thanks"

He smiled to me and kissed my cheek.

"You know if you want you can spend the night"I said very shyly.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I'd love to"

We walked inside and I headed to the bedroom he followed me and I threw him a pair of sweatpants but he threw them back.

"I sleep in my boxers" was all he said and began to undress. There he stood just in his boxers showing of his 8 pack. My jaw dropped and I quickly composted myself before he catched me staring.

"Turn around I wanna change"
He narrowed his eyes at me but still turned around. As I finished changing into my clothes I looked up to see Skylar staring at me.

I blushed furiously and jumped into bed.

Skylar got behind me and pulled me into his chest. I snuggled into him and felt safe in his arms. I fell asleep in his arms smiling.