8 - HE TRIED TO.......

Sue's POV.

I woke up to the rain beating heavily on my roof. My apartment is on the top floor of the building so I hear everything, when it rains. The rain hit the window and lightning strikes causing me to shake in fear.

I didn't fear alot of things, but i hated lightning. I don't mind thunder but i HATE lightning.

I looked at my clock and noticed it was 3:30 pm.

My eyes opened wide as saucers as i realised i slept through the whole day. I looked outside my window to see the sky grey and the clouds black. I missed school, and if i don't hurry i'm going to be late for Skylar's training.

I quickly took a shower and almost fell three times when the lightning striked.

I got dressed and ran down my stairs not wanting to use the elevator in this kind of weather.

As I opened the front door I then realised I forgot to bring my umbrella. I sighed knowing that my car was like literally 10 feet away.

I quickly ran to it getting soaked in the pouring rain.

I drove to the gym very slowly, because i could barely see the road and if i drove any faster my tired might skid.

I ran into the gym get soaked for the second time in less than 15 minutes.

I took of my coak and laid it on a chair hoping to get it dry.

I already changed before i camw so i didn't bother bringing spare clothing.

"Wow, you look like a wet dog" Skylar said while smirking as I walked up to him.

"Ha ha very funny" I stated, sarcasm lacing my voice.

We didn't talk much after that, just continued training. I can see he has improved drastically already.

For the next 3 hours we trained non stop and I was sweating like a pig.

I stopped and sat to catch my breath for a second when skylar tripped on my foot and landed on top of my. He was three inches away from my face and I felt his heavy breathe with smelled a lot like fruit.

I watched into his eyes and they looked as if they were burning straight into my soul.

I looked straight into his blue orbs with some gold flecks and I got lost immediately.

Skylar started leaning in and i felt his lips touch mine, igniting a spark I have never felt before.

I wanted to stop him but my hands wouldn't move, my mouth couldn't open and I just layed there until a gush of wind flew in through the window knocking down a can of axe.

Skylar immediately snapped out of his trance and moved away from me, his eyes turning a dark blue colour.

"Mhmmmmm, I'm sorry I don't know what got into me" skylar said looking directly at the ground.

"Amm it's kool" I said while going for a drink of water.

"I think we're done for the day" I said and all skylar did was nod and gather his things, leaving without uttering a word to me.

I couldn't believe it. He tried to............. kiss me, and i almost let him.