14 - THE BIG FIGHT PART 1

Sue's POV.

Today was the day I dreaded for, the day of the big fight and I was a nervous wreck, even though I wasn't the one going to fight.

I haven't seen Skylar since yesterday and I am worried for him. I don't know if he is alright or worried.

I quickly did my daily routine and headed my way to Skylar's place. I took the day of from work today and skipped school because I need to be there for him.

I knocked on the door, and after two knocks he opened..... Skylar stood there with bags under his eyes and a coffee mug in his hands.

He groggily said "hello" and opened the door for me to enter.

"Did you get any sleep at all last night?"

"No"

"Why not"

"I was training"

"You need to sleep" I said while pushing him towards his bed.

He groaned but didn't fight me and trudged his way to the bedroom.

He laid down in his bed and as I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me crash next to him. His hands instantly went around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Seconds later I heard soft snores coming from him and I smiled. I didn't want to leave him, because I might wake him, so I just set my alarm and cuddles next to him, falling asleep minutes later.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*at the fight*

After we woke up when my alarm went off, we got dressed and headed to the fight. Skylar didn't look as sleepy as he was before and I was grateful for that.

As we walked in the place, i immediately spotted blake and jeremy. I smiled as i hugged them and said my hellos.

Skylar left us after saying 'hi' and wandered off into the backroom.

"So, are you nervous?" Blake asked me, while holding onto jeremy's waist. They made the cutest couple.

"Very, I am scared as hell for him, I don't want him to get hurt" I said worriedly.

"Don't worry he'll be OK, he always is"

"Fine" I said reluctantly and the referee dude man (A/N I have no idea what we call these people) hopped on stage. Well it's now or never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola señoritas,
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
Have a blessed 2016
I finally updated.
Enjoy......

~smile560