Chapter 31

Millie's POV
I was nervous for Amy and George to meet Levi. I'd got with him while we were in Japan. It wasn't meant to happen but Eren and Niamh saw me flirting with him so they sent us on a blind date. That didn't go too well but oh well. She's got Eren, I've got Levi. I couldn't wait to go and help my best friend- since we were four- go and help pick her wedding dress with another one of my best friends, Niamh. We were both super excited! Amy told me George had something to speak about when we all get back home. I don't have a clue in the world what it could be but I've not checked the press lately. I'm also curious as to why he'd not want the boys with him picking the suit and he'd rather have Eren and Levi.
George's POV
We got through the door just as Amy, Millie and Niamh pulled up! What a coincidence! I pulled her into a massive hug and kissed her on the forehead. Millie, Levi, Eren and Niamh left pretty soon after we got back so that left time for me and Amy to cuddle up and have a movie marathon on the sofa. Amy sadly was back at work tomorrow and I needed to find a new job. And fast. I slowly wrapped my arm round Amy's waist and she pulled me back. I had a load of fun with Amy, too much to be honest. She was my favourite.  She was going to find work really awkward tomorrow because she was the hairstylist for Chloe's photo shoot. Amy was really scared to see her again. It was a specially organised shoot so Amy had to go, it couldn't be cancelled and they couldn't get another stylist.
Amy's POV
Shopping for the wedding dress was amazing, the girls were so helpful and excited. I couldn't think of anyone better to do it with. I also wished I could cancel work tomorrow because I was doing Chloe's hair and makeup for a special shoot that no one could cancel and they said it was too last minute to get a new stylist. I only found out that it was Chloe yesterday. I didn't care I'd just try and be nice like all my other clients- treat them like I didn't know them. But Chloe was my closest friend before the boys kicked George out. I'm pretty sure if I bring up the subject of George she'll be on the boys' side saying that they didn't kick him out when that's an utter lie. I can distinguish the boys' writing and I just asked George while we were watching a movie if I could see the letter again. He agreed thankfully and it said it was from Jaymi but it looked like Chloe's handwriting. In fact it was. I checked the letter she'd recently sent me regarding the hairdressing for the shoot. We needed to speak to the boys immediately. This was an emergency. They were soon going to be over and they didn't have any clue as to why George needed them and they didn't expect what they saw!

A-N
Sorry for a terrible last chapter. Yes you heard me right this was the last chapter. It's nothing compared to what I normally write and this is because I am confirming a sequel to this book right now and the first chapter of that will be published tonight. I've left it on a huge cliffhanger since that was what 5sosundone told me to do since I had writers block.