Chapter 21

*the next day*
George's POV
Amy and Harriet hated having to look after me yesterday. Harriet went home last night because she knew I'd be fine today. Today was going to be my last full day with Amy before she starts work at her hairdressers in London and before me and the boys start on tour rehearsals. I'm going to miss her loads because I'm not going to see her in a morning and I'm not going to be home until gone 6:00pm. I really will miss her but apparently we have some backing dancers flying into the UK to help us for our tour. I was really excited to be finally doing a tour with the boys after being with them for four years. Me and Amy spent the day by ourselves relaxing. We discussed our shift times and I figured that I'd actually get to see her in a morning because Amy had to be at the hairdressers for 7:00am and had to get up at 6:00am and I had to be at the arena place for 6:30am but it was within walking distance by about five minutes so at least we'd get to see each other before work. I decided tomorrow that I was going to surprise Amy when she came out of work. Her new boss ended up coming round to discuss a few things to do with what she would be expected to do tomorrow. Her new boss was called Brooke and she seemed really kind.
Amy's POV
I was going to miss spending time with George like I have for the past three weeks. I didn't expect to hear the doorbell today but it was Brooke. My new boss. She was really kind and was happy she had a new worker. Soon after she'd left Niamh called me so I had to speak to her about how filming was going and she told me it was going incredible. I soon ended the call and went back to George. He looked really tired so I made him a coffee and then he ended up falling asleep- head in my lap. How cute! His mousy brown curls were all ruffled up which I found really cute and he looked even more adorable. I left him to sleep until he woke up really hungry. We decided to order a takeaway since I couldn't be bothered to cook anything. I'm so sad that my long break with George has come to an end but I knew we'd be getting a break soon because I've already asked Brooke if I can have time off for George's tour and she's already happily agreed to that question. I'm so excited to be spending the whole tour with him. It was going to be really fun.

After we'd finished eating, me and George decided to watch some movies until he decided to slip his arms slowly round my waist and I nodded. I smashed my lips to his and it was the best moment of my life. For the umpteenth time we were broken apart by the sound of the doorbell to find a Josh and a Chloe. We asked what they were doing here at this time of night and they came to tell us that Chloe was having a baby. Now we're going to have to deal with two grumpy women. We sent them straight back out the door again and said we'd discuss it tomorrow.
George's POV
I fell asleep on Amy's lap and then woke up to the sound of the telly. Amy decided to order takeaway since she was too lazy to cook. Once we'd eaten I decided to put on a movie. About half way through I snook my arms round Amy's waist and she happily nodded. She smashed her lips against mine and all too soon we again were broken apart by the doorbell. It was Chloe and Josh. It was the middle of the night. Great. She came to tell us that she was having a baby! We soon ushered them back out and I whispered to Josh that we'd talk about it tomorrow. When we started the movie playing again and we rightly finished what we were doing before. Her hands got tangled amongst my curls and it was the best thing ever. I'd never felt anything like this before. Amy was so special to me and I think I was to her as well. I loved her like I'd always known her. We spent the rest of the movie cuddling up close and after it'd finished we went to bed. My alarm went off way too early for my liking. Time for work!

Sweet Sugarsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें