Chapter 3

Amy's P.O.V
Tonight was the biggest night of my life. The actual George Shelley asked me to meet him at the park. Wait it's 6:00 and I've got to be there for 6:30 I'll be ready. I cursed myself. 6:25. I just set off because I told him which park to meet me at because there's lots of parks near my place. The time came for me to meet George out of work. He was there.
George's P.O.V
She's here finally, I thought she'd never come- although I was quite early. I engulfed Amy in a hug as soon as she appeared and I don't think she saw that one coming. She immediately hugged me back and said a quiet hello, I wondered why she was so shy.
Amy's P.O.V
As soon as I appeared George engulfed me in a hug. My blonde hair in a messy ponytail waving in the wind. My eyes connected with his. I don't know what was going through my head. I knew he was just a friend but I couldn't help but think. I took his hand and kissed it. He was in shock to say the least. He grabbed my hand and did the same in return and it was quite awkward because Maisie just walked by and discovered us sitting on the bench. Great now I'm probably going to get a lecture from her tomorrow before the cafe opens.
Maisie's P.O.V
I can't believe my eyes! What did I just see! That damn girl's going to be in some trouble tomorrow. I immediately walked off to ease the tension between them. I went straight back home to make things a lot less awkward.
George's P.O.V
I can't wait to see Amy tomorrow at work but then she asks me something. Her mouth opened "do you want to come back to my place tonight- give me some company?", sure I replied- excellent I muttered, gives me some more time to pop the question before work. I just hope she's not in big trouble with her boss- wait what's her name again? Oh yeah its Maisie!