Chapter 28

George's POV
Once Freya and Ed had gone me and Amy shared a brief kiss before hopping into bed. Just as I put my phone down on my nightstand I got a call from JJ. He said he'd be over shortly with some news! We got really excited and quickly got changed because JJ called me to say he was coming over with Cat with some news. As soon as we got downstairs the doorbell rang and it was JJ hopping in with Cat holding all his folders of music behind him. He obviously wanted to discuss something to do with work and I was right. Amy and Cat went upstairs while me and JJ sorted everything JJ needed to talk about.
Amy's POV
Me and George had just gotten into bed when his phone rang to say JJ was coming over in a few minutes. We quickly changed back out of our pj's and just as we got downstairs the doorbell rang. He hopped in and then Cat followed with all his folders. We went upstairs whilst George and JJ were talking about the band and also Cat had some news to tell me! She'd not even told JJ yet but I almost screamed! The news was so exciting! She was having a baby boy and I couldn't wait. I was so excited for her and she's been keeping this for 3months now but she was going to tell JJ tonight. It was almost time for Chloe to find out what she was having and she was so excited. Once JJ and Cat had gone I told George and he was practically screaming! He really wanted a child now but I wasn't ready. His arms slipped round my waist while we were on the couch and his thumbs hit my ribs. My hands grasped his neck before he smacked me against the wall and pressed his lips to mine. I deepened it almost straight away. I loved George with all my heart and I thought that would never change. We'd done so well lately, nothing happening with the doorbell until it rang. It was my best friend Melissa. I'd not talked to her in absolutely ages!
Melissa's POV
I decided to call round at Amy's since I had nothing better to do! I'd been calling at Niamh's and there's been no-one in for the past few weeks so I wondered why that was so I was going to ask Amy. Once I'd got to hers she answered the door with George close behind her. She ushered me in and I sat on the couch. Her and George sat cuddled up on the other one. I asked her about Niamh and she told me she was in Japan filming an anime called 'War of the Warriors' with Millie and Eren. I got caught up on how Amy was doing with George and they had to start planning the wedding. They really wanted to do it now but they had to wait until Niamh and Millie come back and once JJ's off of his crutches. Speak of the devil, George went to go and answer the door and JJ came hopping in. Cat, who I presumed was JJ's girlfriend, took me upstairs because apparently the guys needed to discuss tour. Soon after Jaymi, Josh and Chloe came and Chloe came up to us while the boys sorted everything out with Amy. I left through the back door since there was nothing for Cat and Chloe to talk to me about.
Amy's POV
After all the boys had arrived we started planning everything out. It had been a couple of months since JJ's injury and we were taking him for his checkup since Cat refused. The other boys waited in the car while me and George went in with JJ. He was released and off crutches and could start practicing with the boys for the tour again! We told them the good news and we got planning as soon as we got in. Well that's what we thought would happen. Luckily Cat was already at the hospital but we all had to rush there because the hospital rang JJ to tell him she'd gone into labour! We were so excited and nervous. We got there very quickly and only JJ was allowed to go and see her at the minute but soon after he called us in.
Cat's POV
This was so terrifying and painful. I got the hospital to call JJ to get over here now. Within 10 minutes he was here with all the guys. He was only allowed in at first but then the rest came in. I can't remember much what happened because I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of beeping machines, JJ holding my hand tightly and a small baby boy in an incubator. He looked so relaxed in there. He was my special baby. JJ took me through exactly what had happened and apparently I passed out slightly before I gave birth to him but then the hospital were really worried about me. I was hooked up to about five separate machines and it looked really complicated. All I cared about was that my new child was safe. Me and JJ immediately decided on a name. Princeton. We then got Amy and the rest of the guys in and JJ explained what happened and that our new son was called Princeton.
George's POV
Princeton was so cute. Apparently Cat went through a lot. Well as the hospital say because she was knocked out so she didn't remember anything. We arrived back home and it had been a long and eventful day. Back in our room- before we got changed- Amy's eyes locked with mine and I went. We ended up like we always do, tangled in between each others grasp. We kept mumbling to each other until we realised it was 10:00pm and Amy had work tomorrow with Brooke. I hope that since Brooke was nicer than Maisie she'd not get a telling off because Amy hasn't been at work for the past few days and Brooke hasn't called to ask where she is. While we were contemplating what might happen tomorrow, I got a call from Brooke! I answered and she asked where Amy had been but she wasn't in any way mad. I was happy and I really preferred Brooke over Maisie any day.