Chapter 12

Amy's POV
George's dare was embarrassing to say the least but he did answer the question but not through words. It was really awkward but I loved it. I never felt this with anyone else. It was like some sort of magic touch he had which made everything better. It got to like 2:00 in the morning and we were still playing truth and dare but we minused a few. Harriet and Chloe fell asleep on the sofa and it was the boys turns to bully me- not literally  but we just said that to have a bit of fun. They all picked on me and it was hilarious because I dared George to put squirty cream all over Harriet's face and to my surprise he did! I couldn't wait for her to wake up! It got to 6:00am and Maisie called our house phone and George rang her back saying I was  sick so just in case she decided to come to the house me and George spent the whole day in bed! I heard Harriet wake up at about 9:00am and we were waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs, it was so funny when she got to the mirror in the kitchen. We burst out laughing and she got really mad but then when she found out that it was us that did it she just laughed it all off. I forgot to say- the boys left just before George called Maisie back so there was no suspicion. After that hilariousness me and George decided to go back upstairs and cuddle for a bit and talk about the future since I was 'sick'!
George's POV
Last night was totally hilarious and Harriet waking up this morning was too! I still can't get over the fact Amy still dared me to do it though! I really didn't want Amy to go to work today so I called Maisie and told her she would be back the day after tomorrow so she could have a bit of time off until she was better. Amy made the genius plan of cuddling in bed since if Maisie came to our house then she would think Amy was ill. It was a clever idea since Maisie's evil sister (she takes after Maisie)- who's name for my record I believe is Katie- came to ask how she was doing. I told her simply she just had a bit of a cough and a cold and would be back to work within the next couple of days. She told me she'd report back to Maisie and she may or may not come and see her. I made her a cup of coffee and I also made myself one in the process and took it up to her. We played down and she actually drank it up and fell straight asleep. I cuddled into her side and I somehow fell asleep too!
Amy's POV
I woke up to George stroking my hair and looking into my eyes. As soon as he saw I was  awake he greeted me with a "Good evening beautiful, did you have a nice sleep" I replied confidently with a 'yea' and he immediately kissed me and I knew what he wanted by now so I did what I was told when he first met me. We pulled apart as we heard a knock on the door and George ran downstairs just in case it was my boss. But to my surprise it wasn't it was JJ wanting to know if he could come to the studio for rehearsals and other important things but George had to tell him the long story why he couldn't just in case of Maisie. JJ was fine with that only he slammed the door on the way out so I rushed downstairs to see what had happened. George said I looked really drained for some reason and to go back to bed and he'd explain all when he came back up. George never broke promises and he repeated everything what went on downstairs only to hear the house phone ringing and guess who it was. Maisie. George put the phone on loudspeaker but he told me not to speak. I heard everything what was going on. Apparently Niamh was sick too but I didn't care what Maisie thought so George just ended the call and we both went back to bed. He woke me up with the smell of a roast dinner at about 6:00pm and I ate it all then I went back to bed...