Piano

Phil POV
One of Dan's features that I fell in love with was how beautiful his playing on the piano is. Not only the music, but how he looks and how concentrated he is. He does that thing where he bites his lip and doesn't take his eyes off the piano for a second. Sometimes he doesn't and plays while smiling at me like a child. He was adorable.

It was about 10pm on a Saturday when I was sitting on our bed, laptop resting on my thighs and he was sitting in his desk, doing work. When I saw that the newest gaming video has been uploaded, he stood up and walked over to the piano. I guess that's how he relaxes. Maybe his own playing calms him down.

He started playing a beautiful piece that I didn't know the name of but heard a lot. He was concentrating on this one, his hands were flying up and down the keyboard. I completely abandoned my now overdue video that I was supposed to edit and jumped of the bed. I walked over to him and leaned against the wall with one shoulder. I was looking at his face, how he was biting his lip and his eyes were following his hands. He didn't have to look up to know I was there, I saw a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

When he finished the piece, I crawled into his lap and put my hands on the keys.

"Teach me something?" I said as he rested his hands on top of mine. His hands were so big compared to mine.

"Okay, but you have to keep up," He smiled and placed his chin on my shoulder.

His hands started moving slowly, so I could keep up. However much I tried to play like him, it failed everytime.

"I'm hopeless." I said and leaned into the piano, my head pressing down on some keys that make a atrocious noise.

"Come on, Phil, you think I burst out of my mothers womb with a piano? Practice." Dan chuckled a bit.

I started playing again, some parts sounded good and some not so much. I was mid playing when I felt his lips on my neck. I tilted my head back, giving him more space as I carried with the piece Dan previously taught me.

I finished the piece as Dan's lips travelled all over my neck. I turned around so I was straddling him and pressed our lips together. It was sweet and soft, full of love.

"Movie night?" I asked, my eyes flying around his cute features. His dimples, his eyes, his smile. Him. It was all perfect. I cupped his face with my hand and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Yeah," He answered and pressed our lips together again. He pulled away first, resting our foreheads together, he whispered: "I love you."

"I love you too, bear."

A/N
Okay I completely abandoned this book but it's okay because this is cute so