Chapter Ten: Lily.

So, not only did Blake kiss me, he basically asked me out! How crazy ridiculous is this? It's insane! I mean I do like him, It's just totally crazy. Last summer if you told me I was going to be dating Blake Matthews, I would have laughed in your face, but now, it's like, I like him a lot, I think I could actually love him. Tonight we have our first "date". I'm super scared. What do I wear? What do I order? I don't want to look like a pig in front of him. No buffets please. This is all so confusing!

It's already 6:45 and he should be here at 7. Ah! I borrowed Charity's purple, semi-short, one strapped dress. I loved it. I had my hair curled in big curls and had my make-up looking fantastic. I think he;s going to die. By the time I was done investigating me look in the mirror, It was just about time for Blake to get here. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. 

When I got down there Charity was down on the couch talking to someone. I assumed it was either mom or dad, but when I got all the way down the stairs, guess you's sitting there with her? Blake. So, now Charity knows, and I'm absolutely dead meat.

 "Hey Blake, and Charity. Blake, you ready? I don't want to be late." I said giving him the "come on" look. Goodbye Charity." He said. No problem in the world. 

"Bye Blake." Charity said. I knew she was going to do something. I just knew it. i turned to Blake as we walked out the door.

"Sorry about her. She's a jerk." I said with a sympathetic look.

"It's all good, ba-" He cut himself off. He was about to call me babe! I'm not totally against being called that. Just do not, call me chick. That, you will get kicked in the sack for. I looked at him for a minute.

"Huh?" I said.

"Oh, uh, nothing. I was just saying it was okay. Your sister's not that bad." He said trying to cover up what he had almost said. 

"Oh, okay." I pretended not to be a little disappointed. I kind of wanted hi to call me babe. Just not baby though. I'm not a baby. 

"Your chariot awaits." His smile was so big it could stretch around the world, twice. I climbed in the back seat of his mom's car and he shut my door. i saw him rush to the other side to let himself in. I love the way he runs. It's so dorky, but cute. Definitely cute. I watched him as he got into he car and shut his door. 

"Well, would you like to listen to some music?" Asked Tara.

"No thanks mom. We just want to talk."  Blake said. 

"So is someone going to tell me where we're going?" I asked publicly to the car. 

"I'm sorry, but that information is classified."  Blake said with kind of a robotic voice.

I looked at him. He was just smiling at me. I knew he was going to do it. I could see it before he even leaned in. You'd think he would wait until we're not in the back seat of his mom's car. Then the car jerked to a stop. I thought for sure she was going to yell at us, but she just looked at us in therearveiw mirror and said one word. "Deer." The she kept going. i know she was trying to get us to stop. I looked at Blake and motioned for him to ask his mom for music.

"Hey mom? Can you turn the radio on?" 

"Yeah hun." She glanced back at me and then to the wheel. She hates me. I know it. I bet she thinks I'm going to take her little boy from her. Well listen here mumsey, he ain't your little boy anymore. The radio suddenly goes on and I start to sing along to Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I looked over at Blake and leaned my head on his shoulder. Okay, so I had to bend down a little bit. It's not that bad. I just looked at him. Admiring his beautiful green eyes. 

"What?" He said starting to giggle.

"Nothing." I said as I sat up. "I was just admiring your eyes. They're so pretty."

"Well, mine are nothing compared to your's." I stared into his eyes. I leaned into a kiss and this time, his mom didn't stop the car. I pulled away. I didn't want to make his mom have a heartattack. I kept my gaze on Blake and he mouthed the words, "Thank you." 

"For what?" 

"For being with me. Being with me tonight, at school, and the night I walked you home." I was almost shocked. Did he really mean all that?  I think he got nervous when I didn't answer him for a while. "Was that too much?" He said a little scared. 

"No! that's not why I was, well." I said kind of embarrassed. "It was sweet." 

"I'm trying." I leaned in and kiss him on the cheek. His fac e flushed. "Oh! We're here!" He suddenly shouted. I looked out of my window to see where we were. We were at  an Olive Garden. I love this place! 

"I love this place." I said mimicking what I had just thought to myself. Blake looked over at justecstatic. I love it when he gets like that. He looks like a five year old boy who had just gotten hisallowance and is heading to the candy store. 

"Good. I figured you'd like it." His grin was just as big as it was the fist night he had kissed me. I noticed though, that his mom wasn't coming with us. She let us out up at the front then pulled away. 

"Is she trusting us to go in alone?" My mom would never let me do this. 

"Yeah she is. She's actually very trusting of me." He said still grinning as big as he can I think. As we got to the door, I heard the music that was playing from the speakers. Beautiful, Beautiful byFrancessca Battistelli. I love this song! As it gets to the chorus, I start to sing along. Blake looks over at me then laughs. He sings along with me. We stood outside singing for like ten minutes, but then it started to get cold so we went inside. 

"Hello and welcome to Olive Garden. A table for two?" The hostess says as she gets her little pen ready. 

"Yes ma'am thank you." Blake said very formally. The hostess look at her little book thing and scribbled something. 

"Right this way." Another lady said as she grabbed two menus. We followed her to the table and she sat us at a booth. I sat across from Blake. I looked at his eyes. I love them so much. "Can I get you something to drink?" said the waitress. 

"Um, yeah. Can I have a water with lemon? Thanks." I said as she scribbled on her little pad. 

"I'll have the same." Blake said as she looked at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was fun. We had normal conversation throughout the whole night. The only really fun part of the night was the end when Blake kissed my when we got to my house. I think, this is going to be great.