Two Badboys...-Chapter 9

"Jeez Shanny, how long are you going to stand in front of that mirror for? You look fine" Phil said exasperatedly from the bed. He ran a hand through his limp blonde hair and rolled his eyes muttering something about women.

I slowly ran a finger across my cheekbone where several hours ago a certain boy had pressed his lips against. Dear me, what was happening to the world?

"Uh right" I muttered, shaking my head and letting my hand drop to my side. I slid my phone into my pocket and glancing at the clock that read 11:24, silently opened the window. I nodded at Phil before easily jumping down onto the neatly trimmed grass. Phil followed close behind me as we climbed over the fence and started jogging down the street where Phil had parked his motorbike when he supposedly 'left'.

"Can I drive?" I asked pleadingly, giving Phil my best attempt at googly eyes. He hesitated for a few seconds before grudgingly handing me the keys.

I bit back my grin and slipped on a helmet before settling myself at the front of the bike.

"Oh yeah, baby" I whispered under my breath as I felt the bike purr to life. As soon as Phil's foot left the ground I revved the engine, grinning as we shot forward down the dimly lit street.

We headed to the shady side of town, a good 15 minutes away before parking outside a dingy diner complete with tacky neon writing. I reluctantly gave Phil the keys back as we headed round to the back of the building, keeping a close eye out for strangers.

The same well-muscled big man stood guarding the dumpster, a blank look on his face.

"Name?" he asked me as we strode up to him.

"Midnight tiger" I said in the same bored voice. He nodded before stepping aside to let me pass.

"C'mon Tony, you've known me for years" Phil complained when the man stepped back to block Phil's way

"Name?" he asked firmly, his mouth a straight line

"Yellow mouse" ground out Phil, his eyes snapping to me as I let out a soft chuckle. Phil hated his code name and with good cause too. He copped a lot of crap for it.

Without waiting for Phil, I pushed aside the bin and slid nimbly down the man hole. I strode confidently through the adjacent door and into the familiar meeting room. As usual, curious heads turned at our entrance, icy glares or knowing smirks.

I chose a seat near the door and turned to Phil as he slid in next to me.

"So did he say what this meeting was about?" I whispered so that only Phil would hear

"No, but he asked me specifically to tell you about it" Phil whispered back with a guilty grin

"Great job of that by the way, you-"

Before I could call him any degrading names, the master walked in, his dark coat fluttering behind him

"I see most of you made it" he said as he sat at the head of the table, staring at us all individually "I just wanted to tell you that I received another unanimous video. Apparently these people are looking for someone"

He cleared his throat,

"Shae" he called. The door opened and a girl who looked to be about Phil's age walked in. She wore a studded leather tank adorned with shiny metal knifes on the sides, black cargo pants and sturdy black boots. Her bleached white hair was cropped to just below her ears which were covered in piercings. She looked badass. I heard Phil take a sharp breath in beside me.

"This is Shae. For unknown reasons, they want her. They want us to know that they will not hesitate in hurting our members to get what they want. And unfortunately we cannot do anything about this as their identities are still unknown. I want them found" his voice dropped threateningly "Find them. Don't fail me"