Authors Note #1

Image above is how Kate looks :)

Welcome to another band fic, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it for you. I do love me some Mike Fuentes and don't think he gets nearly as much attention on Wattpad as he deserves, but Vic is also in the fic along with Jaime and Tony (something for everyone) so feel free to fangirl...

'fangirl94stuff' is my actual Tumblr fandom account so if you love yourself bands, one-shots and GIF imagines then check it out (Link below

Kate Lynch: 22, Vine & YouTube star...but behind the camera she's depressed and tries to end her life until she gains two new Twitter Followers; Mike and Vic Fuentes... 

One brother tried to destroy her, while the other put her back together again. But will she come between the two brothers and their band Pierce The Veil? In the end when the tables turn, who will she end up with? Mike or Vic Fuentes?  

Text Copyright © Beth Robinson ™ 2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

mediaaltdel@gmail.com

All rights reserved ® Beth Robinson ™