Chapter 1

***This is only a fan fiction of "Fifty Shades". I do not own the characters but storylines are my own.

***This chapter is not edited. No proof reading. Please ignore the spelling and grammatical errors.

***This chapter is dedicated to JenniferSmithBoudera . Thanks for voting.

Anastasia

My eyes opened to greet the morning sunlight peeking through the curtains. I blinked my eyes to clear the haziness. That's when I realised I was totally wrapped up by my husband- Mr. 'Gorgeous' Grey.

My fifty...

I carefully freed myself from his grip and grabbed my nightgown. I slowly walked towards the wide glass window, cautious not to disturb his sleep. The morning sky of Seattle is so beautiful. The rising sun, the bird's chirping and the soothing breeze- everything about morning was a source of peace to me. The whole city was in front of my eyes and as I took in the scenarios as I did everyday, I welcomed a new day of my life.

I leaned on the railing enjoying the view when I felt familiar arms wrapping around my waist. I turned around only to find my handsome husband eyeing me with a seductive smile adorning his beautiful face

"Did I disturb your sleep?"

I tried to hide the guilt in my voice. He was sleeping peacefully and only I knew how his schedules were hectic. His insane workload spared him very little time to sleep and I would never want to cause any further troubles.

My question made him smirk

"No. You didn't. I woke up by myself."

I smiled. I hugged him resting my head on his chest while his arms encircled me. I closed my eyes not caring about anything else. I didn't care if the world turned upside down. All I cared about was that I was where I belonged. In the arms of the man whom I loved and who loved me back.

"Ana?"

"Yes Christian?"

"I love you."

I smiled

"I love you too my fifty."

I could sense him smile back. He rested his chin on my head and we stayed like that for God knows how long. A slight knock on our bedroom door brought us out of our reverie.

"Must be Mrs Jones. I'll go check if breakfast is ready. And also wake the kids up. They need to get ready for school and we for work."

I paused when I realized Christian's smug smile was back. And that teasing look on his face.

"What?"

I furrowed my brows

"Nothing. You need to chill out a bit wifey!"

I nodded disapprovingly

"You would never stop teasing me, will you?"

Christian put up his serious face as if he was considering the question very cautiously. He then turned to me with a mischievous grin

"Well, you already know the answer. Then why ask?"

I rolled my eyes

"You're impossible!"

I turned to leave when I felt Christian's grip tighten on my arm. Christian spoke in a husky voice