Don't Judge Me

Destiny's POV

I'm currently sitting on our private beach in a bikini, scrolling through my Twitter feed, liking Kanye's tweets, and looking at the trending hashtags when I see one specific one with Justin and I's names.

#LadyDy&JB

I click on it and start reading. There are photos of Justin and I with rips down the middle and I'm confused. I haven't seen him in a few days because he's in Australia for Scooters birthday.

As I continue scrolling, I see a picture with a couple of different tweets. It says, "Is JB cheating on Lady DY? Find out next on Dragon Ball Z!" I click on the picture and my heart shatters.

Some girl or fan posted DM's with Justin and he's flirting with her hardcore. He even said that he'd enjoy her company again later on tonight!!!

Checking the date I see that this was posted... 2 hours ago!!! I can't believe he'd actually do that. It even has his most recent profile pic.

As I'm sitting there processing, I get a notification indicating the Justin has just posted an Insta. Let's see what this hoe has to say.

He posted a picture of him, some girl, and Chris Brown. Justin's arms around her waist and she's pressed up against him with a huge smile. Chris is in the back shrugging.

There's bottles in all of their hands and its smokey in the background. He captioned it, 'Don't Judge Me.' I scoff and throw my phone down as tears flood my eyes.

We've been going strong for 3 years now. I know that he's stressed out because of his new album coming out, but seriously. Practically cheating then not even being apologetic.

I wipe my tears and call my sister down from the guest room. I get her to take a photo of me by the beach to post myself.

After I pick the one I love most, I go and post it with the caption, 'Since You've Been Gone

After I pick the one I love most, I go and post it with the caption, 'Since You've Been Gone...'

The post instantly starts getting flooded with likes and comments. Mostly about me and Justin breaking up.

I get a comment from August Alsina with nothing but emojis.

@augustalsina :😻🙀👅🙌🏾

I smile and laugh before commenting back.

@destinyyy:☺️Hit me up☎

After that I go back into the house and change, waiting for Justin's fake ass. If this hoe wants to play, we can play.

~~~5 hours later~~~

Justin's POV

I wake up slowly, yawning with a maejor headache. I go to get up but I feel some arms wrapped around me. I look to the side and see some random ass girl naked in my bed.

"Shit!" I yell before getting up. She slowly gets up and I recognize her as the fan from last night.

"Hey daddy."

"Don't call me that. What the fuck happened last night?!" I say confused.

"Don't you mean this morning? We stayed up all night making love. Rough, passionate and sweet." She purrs and I shiver in disgust.

"I didn't make love to you. I only make love to my girlfriend... Who I messed up with. She told me that if I ever cheated, she'd chop my dick off!!!" I say freaking oh.

"Too late now."

"The fuck you mean it's too late??" I ask pissed.

"It's all over Twitter. Everyone knows. You even posted a picture with Chris and I on Instagram and it's a little bit touchy." She says annoyed before getting up with the sheet around her chest.

"You told me that you broke up with her." She says quietly and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry." I say trying to reach out to her.

"No! That shit's not okay! You lie to me and your girl?! That's messed up! You left us both looking like fools. She looks stupid for being with you and I'm stupid for trusting your dumb ass! Now I look like a hoe when I didn't even know the situation!" She yells pulling on her clothes.

I frown as I realize how right she is. I rub my hand down my face and shake my head.

"If I were you, I'd go down on my knees praying that Destiny doesn't leave you." She says before pulling her other shoe on and walking out.

I sigh and run to my phone, trying to find whatever she was talking about.

Twitter is blowing up. People are talking about us, and then there's this picture of her in a bikini. They're are pictures of comments and she's flirting with August Alsina.

My jaw clenches and I go, deleting the pic with Chris before calling Destiny.

After the 3rd ring, it's answered.

"Hello?"

"Baby..." My voice cracks and I hear shuffling before her voice again.

"My name is Destiny Young, don't call me anything but that." She says and I swallow a little, trying not to cry.

"Please forgive me baby, I was drunk and high, I don't know what I was thinking."

"No, Justin. It's not okay! You go to Australia, refusing to take me because it's guy time, and then you go and do that..." I can hear the disgust in her voice and I sniffle.

"I'm sorry."

"Did you sleep with her?" She ask abruptly.

"What?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"You heard me! Did you or did you not, sleep with her?" I swallow.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It jus-" after that I hear the line cut. Placing the phone down, I start crying.

I messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 or no??

Well this is the 4th update of the day, I think that's enough, maybe not.