"Tomorrow after school it is then!" Mingyu says in a smile. 

The end of the day came and that's when Seungcheol was waiting for Chan outside of the gate at his school. "Seungcheol, you're here early" Chan says, looking at Seungcheol a bit surprised to see him.

"it doesn't take that long to get here, come on let's go" Seungcheol says in a smile, holding himself back from wrapping his arm around Chan's shoulder. 

As Chan was walking back home, he realized his mother told him to tell his brother to not come home and forgot to tell him. "Shit" Chan says to himself under his breath. 

"What, what's wrong?" Seungcheol asks, looking down at the upset Chan. 

"I forgot to tell my older brother not to go home today. My mom told both of us not to come home today after school." Chan explains and Seungcheol had a puzzled expression on his face. 

"Why?" 

"I don't know..." Chan says, he didn't want to tell Seungcheol that it was because his father might be coming when he didn't even know for himself. 

"Where're you going to go?" Seungcheol asks and Chan shrugged, pretending he wasn't going to be going home. 

"I'll probably crash at Hansol's place" Chan explains, turning around to go back to school to try and find his brother. 

Just to his luck he saw his brother from a distance. He then ran up to him and the couple of friends which were beside him. "What do you want Chan?" Shiwoo asks in anger through his teeth, a bit mad that Chan was approaching him around his friends. 

"Mom said not to come home today for certain reasons and to just sleep over at a friends house for tonight" Chan explains and Shiwoo sighed.

A friend who was standing next to Shiwoo wrapped his arm around Shiwoo's shoulder while saying "you can stay at my place for tonight then." 

"Thanks man" Shiwoo says in a smile and with that, Chan turned around and ran back to Seungcheol. 

"So am I dropping you off at your house so you can get your stuff, or are you going straight to Hansol's house?" Seungcheol asks, starting to walk forward once again with Chan by his side. 

"U-Um no, I think you should just drop me off in front of my neighbourhood, Hansol only lives in the neighbourhood next to mine" Chan explains and Seungcheol nodded meaning okay. 

As the two boys got in front of Chan's neighbourhood, Seungcheol hugged him goodbye and Chan hugged him bye back. "Text me later" Seungcheol says before waving bye and walking away. 

Chan waved goodbye to Seungcheol and staid standing in his spot until Seungcheol was out of his sight. 

Once he couldn't see Seungcheol anymore, he then started to walk to his house and saw a car parked outside of it. He took a deep breath out while entering the house, seeing someone's shoes at the door which were form an unfamiliar person.

Chan's mother walked to the door with a worried expression on her face, asking "Chan didn't I tell you not to come home today, I told you to sleep over at a friends house!" Chan's mother exclaims, pushing him towards the door. 

"Who's at the door?" A deep voice called from inside the other room and Chan's mother sighed, now knowing there was no use on telling Chan to leave. 

"You should have listened to me Chan..." Chan's mother says in a painful sigh. 

Chan was confused on why his mother was acting this way until a man came to the front door and looked at Chan shocked. 

Chan's mother sighed, saying "Chan...this is Mr.Lee, he's your father." 

Chan looked up at the older man a bit surprised. He didn't look much like his father, but his father looked like he was in his late thirties, earlier forties. 

"He's the daughter, right?" Chan's father asks and Chan had a look of confusion on his face.

"He's my son. You're the one who would dress him up when he was a baby like a girl." Chan's mother explains. 

Chan was confused, looking from his mother to his father, was his father the one who always dressed him up like a girl? And now when his mother his drunk, she continued what his father did? 

His father sighed, caressing the side of Chan's face with the outside of his hand while saying "he's so beautiful, tell him to get changed." 

"I'm not telling him to get changed!" 

"Do it, you stupid women!" Chan's father exclaims, slapping his mother across the face. 

Chan's mother looked down, putting one hand over the cheek his father had hit and Chan's eyes opened wider, surprised his father had just hit his mother. His mother then asks in a stutter "C-Channie, could you go upstairs and changed?" Looking up at him with tears in her eyes. 

Chan was shocked, he didn't want his father to hurt his mother again so he quickly went upstairs to get changed. "I-I never thought my dad would be like this...I never thought he would have been the person who started to make my drunken mother think I was suppose to be a girl?!!"

As Chan got changed and put his make-up and wig on, he went back downstairs, hoping his father wouldn't hurt his mother again now seeing him in women clothing. 

As soon as his father saw him a smile appeared onto his face, sitting down on the couch with his mother was sitting on a chair, watching him from a far. "Come here Channie" Chan's father says, patting his lap. 

Chan walked up to his father standing in front of him but not knowing what to do after. "Here, sit down on my lap." 

Chan turned around and was about to sit down when his father stopped him. "No, not like that, face me." His father explains and Chan slowly turned around. 

"Sit on my lap facing me" Chan's father explains and Chan didn't want to do it. He felt uncomfortable doing that to a man he didn't even meet an hour ago. Not to mention he was supposable his 'father.' 

"Sit down!" His father exclaims in anger, looking at Chan with an angry, serious expression on his face and Chan sighed. 

He shakily got onto his fathers lap, facing him and his father smirked. His father then placed two hands on Chan's butt, squeezing it. Chan flinched a bit, feeling his fathers hands on his butt. 

"P-Please get your hands off of my butt..." Chan asks and his father chuckled. 

Chan's father then grabbed the back of Chan's head forcefully and pushed it down, making out with him. 

Chan could hear his mother crying from behind him and he tried pushing himself away from his father, but his father was too strong and was keeping him there, making out with him. 

As his father parted lips with Chan, Chan tried pushing himself away, exclaiming "I don't like this, leave me alone!" 

Chan's father quickly grabbed his around the waist so Chan couldn't move and says "no, you're in my hands now" Kissing him forcefully with tongue once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter now done, next chapter more drama happens, I know it's probably getting really weird now. You're all probably like "ew Chan's dad is disgusting!" I agree with you. Thank you for reading this fan fiction, it means a lot.