"Jimin," Taehyung said, pulling away from Hoseok. Jimin just looked between the two of them, his mouth agape.

"You have known him for three days!" Jimin said, flipping his arms around manically. He wasn't sure what he was feeling, but betrayed was definitely one of them. Taehyung just looked at him, and Hoseok looked at if he had seen a ghost. Jimin was furious. Taehyung had been sent to help him, not kiss one of the people he was trying to make fall in love. "You– you asshole!"

"Jimin, seriously–" Jimin left the apartment abruptly, leaving the door open and Hoseok and Taehyung staring after him.

"I didn't know you guys were a thing," Hoseok said, Taehyung shook his head and flopped down on the couch next to Hoseok.

Jimin stomped back over to Yoongi's apartment and picked up Yoongi's keys off the floor. "We're not a thing. You can have him, I don't fucking care. I guess I don't matter anyway. You never wanted to help me."

"Is this about your wings?" Taehyung gaped, climbing off the couch. He poked Jimin in the chest and squinted his eyes. "How selfish can you get? I would kill not to have this life, I would die to be normal, to be able to fall in love and get married. Take advantage of this, Jimin. Maybe you're better off a human."

"I can't believe you, you were supposed to help me! Do you even care if I'm stuck here forever? Do you even care that you're breaking the rules? Do you—"

Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Yoongi, shower cap still on his head and a gentle smile on his face. "Jimin, enough. You're friend is talking my ear off, I need you back."

"You're dying his hair? You dye my hair." Taehyung said, grabbing one of his pink locks as if to prove his point. He looked suddenly deflated, like someone had taken a pin and pushed it right into his chest where the anger was building and let it all flow out of him like a river.

"Yeah, and I take shits in the bathroom. Thanks, captain obvious." Jimin pushed past Yoongi into the hallway and went back to his apartment, where Seokjin was still talking angrily. He was onto ranting about Jungkook getting stuck in things, and how Namjoon kept breaking things.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, but I have to wash out Yoongi's hair now, I have to go." Jimin said. Yoongi leant his head over the bathtub and Jimin scraped the bleach out of his hair, watching it wash down the drain.

"Did you go get Taehyung? Let me talk to him." Seokjin said. Jimin wrapped a towel around Yoongi's head and sighed.

"No, he's still over at Yoongi's with Hoseok. I'm not bothering with him anymore, I'll handle if by myself." Jimin ran his hands through Yoongi's hair and shook it out. "What do you think about blonde? We could leave it this way."

"What do you think? Would it look better blonde or grey?" Yoongi got off the toilet and looked at himself in Jimin's mirror, running his fingers through his wet hair. "No, I think grey. Let's do grey."

"Alright, I can do that." Jimin put the gloves back on and squeezed the dye into Yoongi's hair. He rubbed it around, not missing the way Yoongi seemed to lean into his touch.

"Are you and Taehyung a thing?" Yoongi asked suddenly. Jimin sighed and shook his head.

"Once in a blue moon. We used to like each other, I guess, but that flittered out because of work stuff. I guess we thought that if work wouldn't let us date other people, we'd have to date each other. Turns out that's not allowed either. We'll probably both die alone. Well, maybe not Taehyung, he'll find a boy to fall in love with and I'll have nine cats all named after the dwarves from the Lord of the Rings."