"Hmm well you better make a move otōto and you better make it fast."

'You bet I will...' I thought to myself.

<Ryuuji's POV>

"Hey Akarina, been a while huh?"

"Yes Kakashi it has certainly been a while. Last time we met I was 4 and now I'm 5 ya know?"

"I see, you're the same age as Ryuuji no? Which reminds me about that nice necklace you have there. Where did you get it?"

"Oh this? Yeah Ryuuji gave it to me. I gave him one too ya know?"

Dad got an amused glint in his eye and looked at me

Dad got an amused glint in his eye and looked at me. I am sure I turned as white as a sheet.

"Oh really? Well I didn't know since I don't ever see him wearing it..."

Akarina turned and gave me a tearful look.

"You don't wear it?"

"O-of course I do, I never take it off! SEE!!"

"Well, well Ryuuji, so I was right after all!" Dad said while giving me a smirk which was followed by a low chuckle.
I felt my cheeks turn red with embarrassment. I'm in some deep...

^^Flashback^^

Kakashi and Ryuuji were walking back from a nice, hot meal at Ichiraku's Ramen. Kakashi noticed Ryuuji was quieter than usual so he decided to break the silence in a very wicked way.

"Hey Ryuuji it's been a while since I've heard about Akarina. She your girl yet?"

"Not yet but she soon will..." Ryuuji answered absent mindedly without even realizing what he just said.

"So Akarina will be my future daughter-in-law. Wow I never thought you would get someone I actually approve of." Kakashi answered with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah...wait WHAT?!?! NO!!! WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT!!!"

"Okay let's do this. The next time I see or hear you did something just so Akarina can be happy you have to do something for me."

"Hmm... what's in it for me?"

"Well what do you want?"

A mischievous smile made its way to Ryuuji's masked lips

"Next time I catch you reading your 'novels' you have to pay me 15 bucks."

"Hmm make it 3."

"6"

"Deal."

They shook hands and silently walked back home.

^^Flashback end^^

Before I had any time to react Akarina waved and said she was going somewhere. I guess it's for the best before I make a fool out of myself.