Allison

Garth POV :
I looked around at the history room,aka,my first hour. Kate was in several of my classes which is probably why she is assigned to me.

I had a seat towards the back of the room and by a window,which jusy happened to have a view of the Omegas school. I glanced at it.  I heard about the whole Alpha and Omega thing growing up and knew it was intense. But i had never thought to this extent.

"You sure your ok?"Someone said. I looked over and saw Kate. She was giving me a look like she was a little worried about me.

"Im ok,just didnt think this Omega and Alpha thing would get this far," I told her honestly. She placed a hand on mine.

"I know how you feel," she said patting my hand. I looked at her. She couldnt possible know what it is like,could she?

"I have a sister over there. We where close till this happened. Now we are sorta torn apart. She prefers her friends then me. Things have changed since you left,"Kate said. I nodded my head.

"Of course they have,"a femal voice said from behind me.  I turn to find a blonde with a tight shirt and a short skirt,with a lot of makeup. She was not my mate,thank goddess. But she sat on my desk and looked at me seductively.

"For the better,Kate my dear," Kate gave a low growel and l9oked at the girl on my desk. "No it hasnt. My sister is over there and she will barely talk to me. How is that better,"she scrambled.

"Omegas dont deserve to be along the same lines as Alphas and other high ranking wolfs,"she said and gave me a wink. I shuttered and tried to look at Kate. But she was fumed. She got up and walked away and out the door. 'Bam'

She must have punched something to get her anger out,cause when she came back in,she was as calm as a sleeping sloth(A/N:Sorry couldnt think of anything else) She sat at her seat and looked up at the blonde who was trying to sit on my lap.

"Leave him alone,Allison. He doesnt need a wolf like you messing up his future life with his mate," Kate said giving me a wink and i just smiled. She knew i didnt find my mate,how,I have no idea. But I was glad she helped out a bit.

"How do you know im not his mate. Cause im feeling something amazing inside of me,"she said.

"Becaus ehe would be all over you,by now,"I blushed a bit as she said that. She giggled a bit. She knew she was right and that she embarrassed me,which she found funny. Then Allison got off and whispered in my ear,"You will be mine." I gave her a look,like she didnt own me.

Nobody did. She walked away to her seat in the front. Kate rolled her eyes,"Well done,she will have you tangled in her web,"she said.

"How so?"I asked.

"She tricks men by saying that their mates dont love them and she sleeps with them,hurting them and their life. She wants all males and female Alphas taken down so she can rule. She is the daughter of a Beta. Take down the Alphas,Betas take place,"She explained.

I was kinda scared now. But since she told me this,I know what to look out for and to be careful and not be effected by what she says.

I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair. I needed to find my mate. Garfield was getting restless and I need more sleep. Only way to get it is by getting rid of the nightmare,and getting rid of the nightmare would be finding her.

Everything felt so messed up. I ploped my head down on my desk,which made a big 'BANG'. Ouch,that was a bad mistake. And that really hurt my forehead. The bell rang and class started.

I rubbed my forehead  most of the hour and was glad when it was done. The rest of my day was just,blah. I decided to stay after for sports,which was big. I sat in the bleachers and saw Allison in a cheerleader outfit,trying to catch my attention. I looked away. The sports here looked bad. These people mock others with how good they are,but they arnt that good.

Half the footbal team cant catch,the other half cant throw. The cheerleaders just worried about their make up and boys.  I turn towards the Omegas school. They where doing so much better. They acted like a team and didnt care what others thought,at least thats what it looked like.

Penny found me looking and waved. I waved back. For an Omega,she was pretty fun. I never got why Alphas hated them. Me and Dad loved them,mainy cause our family was Omegas years and years ago,and we never had a reason to hate them. So why does everyone else hate them?

I guess i will never find out. Nobody wants to talk about the other. Then i froze. Penny loves to talk about both. She may be able to give me an answer and an explanation. She has lived here for a long time,she must know what happened.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and started walking,when most of the cheerleaders looked over at me and tried to look seductive.  I rolled my eyes,it was going to be a long year if they did that everyday,multiple times. At least if I didnt find her.

I walked towards where she was on her phone. She looked nervous. "Pen? Everything ok?"I asked her. She freaked and dropped her phone,but caught it before it could touch the ground.

"Yeah,just reading. I was on a good part too,"She said hitting my side arm. I grasped it and smiled. She did love to read.