80: I approve

Começar do início

I shrugged and popped some bread into the toaster "I was just going to go to the mall and take it from there."

"Can I-" Nathan started.

"No you cannot," Ally pointed her spoon at him, "This is a girls day and you are a boy."

"I'm a man, and why can't I come?" Nathan whined.

My toast popped up and I grabbed it, eating one piece fairly quickly.

"You don't really want to follow two girls around for dresses, do you?" Ally asked flatly.

Nathan's eye flickered to mine and back to Ally, "Al, she's my girlfriend."

"Actually, you never asked," I smirked and he looked at me.

"What?"

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend, you just...proclaimed it," I chuckled, biting into my last bit of toast.

Ally smirked at him, "Yeah. It doesn't count now, you have to ask."

"Well I can ask, Lyra-" Nathan started but Ally stopped him.

"No, no, no. It has to be special. You figure that out while we go shopping," She giggled, grabbing my arm.

"But I-"

"We'll see you later," She giggled and handed me my purse. I stuffed my phone into it and waited for Ally to get her shoes on.

Dad threw me his card. I smiled at him thankfully and looked at Ally. She smirked at me and started to toe me out the door.

"You know, Californian boys are freaking hot and right now, you're technically single," She giggled and pulled me out the door.

I heard Nathan sputter behind me but the door closed and Ally led me to her truck.

"Sorry it smells like horse ass. I wish I had separate vehicles, one for work and one for other things, but this is all I got," Ally chuckled.

I moved some unused syringes from my seat and set them in the cup holder, smiling at her, "It's fine, it doesn't bother me at all."

The interior of the truck did indeed smell like a farm truck, but I wasn't bothered. Sliding some sunglasses onto my face, I directed Ally to town. We talked about little things all the way there, laughing and singing to the music on the radio.

This reminded me that I needed to start looking for a new truck. I would have to get around somehow without going with my dad everywhere.

We came to WhiteOaks mall and found a decent parking space. My sandals slapped on the hot asphalt and I pulled my sunglasses off my face to put them on top of my head.

We went inside, Ally checked out every boy that was fairly cute to insanely hot and I chuckled at her.

"What?" She asked, tearing her gaze away from a nice looking blonde.

"Don't you have Andy?" I asked.

"No actually," She said quietly and I gasped.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to Katie's coffee ,"Two medium white cookie crumbles."

I quickly paid for the drinks and pulled Ally over to a small table. Sliding the sink over to her, I took a sip of mine before saying, "Spill."

"You were right. I thought about how far away he was and that I didn't see him that much, it would never work. So I broke it off," She shrugged and sipped at her iced coffee drink, "Mm, this is good."