Bang 2 (pt.2)

Recap : so Malaysia and De'Arra are following August to the trap. They following close behind but not to close considering the fact that it's broad daylight outside. Now on with the chapter, oh and I would like to apologize for the lack of updating.

Malaysia
We was following August and he ended up going on a dead end street. So we drove a little further down and parked the car. We got out and thankfully we saw what house he went into.

So we ran down the street and went to the side of the house, ducking of course. Shit I was tired as hell, I had two kids. De'Arra was damn near dead.

"Okay so we here now what?" She asked. I honestly didn't know I wanted to snoop around but damn sure didn't want to get caught. This is risky aab.

"Let's go inside..." I said, her eyes got wide as hell. Like she was about to have a full blown panic attack. I ain't gone like I was scared to but shit.

"INSIDE??? MALAYSIA!!! THIS IS A DAMN TRAP HOUSE!" She yelled. I gritted my teeth then she started to get nervous realizing she just yelled. AND SAID MY NAME.

"Fuck De'Arra, we going inside." I said while slowly walking to the back, surprisingly the back door was open. I went in, De'Arra following close behind.

"Turn your phone off." I said. He did as was told and I did mine too. We started slowly walking through the house and we heard all the noise up stairs so we decided to stay downstairs and go through this long hallway.

I opened the last door on the hall. It was like a basement. The room had dried up blood spots in it everywhere. I held my nose and De'Arra walked in with me.

I looked to my left and I saw an unconscious male body I was about to scream but I ain't forget where tf I was at. We got deeper into the room before we heard male voices coming close. We scrambled to find somewhere to hide. We ended up hiding inside this wardrobe looking thing. Quite as hell, just praying.

"Aye. Smoke? You got this one?" We heard a male voice say. Then I remembered Smoke is August street name. August replied with a simple yeah.

I was getting so nervous as we both heard about 3 different pairs of footsteps walking around the room.

"Aight so this nigga unconscious, pass me that bucket." I heard August say. I did not want to hear what was about to happen because August is so gentle with us at home and with his friends.

Then we heard water splash and a deep breath. August had drenched his ass with water to wake him up.

"Aight RODNEY I AINT GONE ASK YOUR ASS NO MORE BEFORE I LOSE MY PATIENCE AND JUS SET IT OFF ON YA ASS. YA HEARD MEH? WHERE DA FUCK IS RACHEL AND WHO KILLED MY BRO MARE!!!" He yelled. Someone had spit.

"I'm scared." De'Arra said. I regret bringing her here, if anything was to happen I would blame myself every minute of the day.

"De'Arra I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I promise." She nodded and we continued to listen and peek our eyes through the little holes in the wardrobe.

"MAN I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE AT SMOKE! I TOLD YOU I HAVEN'T SEEN HER LATELY!!" He yelled. "AND I DONT KNOW WHO GUNNED AMARE!" He yelled again. August chuckled.

"Ayo, Jaxx pass me dat." He said. I didn't know what "dat" was until I saw August with a gun in his hand.

"So you wanna stop bullshitting or you wanna say your last words?" August asked. Rodney was quiet. Then August started to pistol whip him. My breathing was starting to get hard, De'Arra looked as if she was enjoying it.

"Okay man okay! Rachel moved to Inglewood. She with some nigga named Kemo. (KEEAN AKA DEARRA BABY DADDY!!! FUCK!!) She changed her name from Rachel to Malaysia. (WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THIS BITCH TRYING TO SET ME UP??!) and as far as Amare, DOLLA KILLED HIM. From 801 gang. I had nothing to with none of this shit mane. I know we was enemies but they said keep your enemies close but your friends closer." Rodney left off.

August was writing everything down. He nodded his head. I was scared man, I know for a fact August is gonna kill Keean, I might lose a friend. And as for Rachel, this bitch done changed her name to Malaysia. She trying to get me set the fuck up!

"Aight. I appreciate it bro, but I still gotta kill you." August said. I tensed up.

"Any last words" August said. Rodney smirked.

"Yeah. I fucked your girl nigga." He said before his brains splattered everywhere.

"FUCK CLEAN THIS UP! LEMME GO HOLLA AT MALAYSIA!!" August yelled before running out the door and slamming it.

I DID NOT LAY DOWN AND GET NASTY WITH RODNEY!!! AND NOW WE STUCK IN THIS WARDROBE. WE GOTTA WAIT UNTIL JAXX AND PLAY LEAVE.

August

After Rodney said that shit I blew his brains out, I got in the car and I was blowing Malaysia phone up! She fucked this nigga? She won't answering the phone, it was going straight to voicemail.

I pulled up to the house but her car won't even there! So I pulled off and I  was trying to figure out where she could be at.

Where the fuck is she at mane?!?

Malaysia
They had finally finished cleaning up the mess, we took that as our chance to make our way out of the house and zoom the fuck down the street.

We got in the car and SKIRTTT, never again!!!

We pulled into the driveway of the house. I turned my phone off and I had 10 missed calls from August. Imma play it cool, I called him back.

Hello? Hey daddy.. where you at? I miss you.

Man I was just at the house where tf you at?!

I was with De'Arra. We went shopping, why?

I'll be there. Tell De'Arra to leave.

Unmm okay... Bye daddy.

Bye.

He hung up, De'Arra already knew what was going on so she left. I got in the shower and when I was washing my coochie August bussed in the bathroom, scaring the shit out of me.

"Get the fuck out the shower." He said. I was nervous, why he acting so hostile. I played it cool again.

"August what's wrong?" I said while rinsing the soap off my body. He eyed me, I knew he wanted to fuck, he just wanted to front.

"You fucked Rodney?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"No August I did not fuck him. I don't know where you getting this false ass information from, but you need to stop listening to everybody." I said unbothered.

"So why the fuck he say it?" He said while getting closer to the shower and he yanked the shower curtain back.

"MAYBE BECAUSE HE DONT LIKE YOU AND WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN." I said before wetting the rest of my hair and drying it with a t-shirt.

"Stop getting smart." He said. I scoffed.

"No cause you came in here with this false as info. Move." I said before brushing past him. He started to take his clothes off. Then he picked me up and then threw me on the bed.

"Didn't I say stop getting smart?" He said before grabbing my legs and then he started to eat me out like it was his last mf meal.

"Ugggghhhh!!! Augggg" I moaned. Then he rammed himself inside me and I gasped.

he was murdering my insides and I loved every mf minute of it