Note 11- Regrets pt2

Mulai dari awal

Genesis:love you so much 😘

Him💙: I can't wait see you, with your pretty ass! Im glad your not with Li faggot ass no more, now you can be close to who you really wanna be with. I'm proud of you India...were waiting.

My anger began to boil, I slammed her phone down and clenched my fist.

"All clean" she said in childish tone as she came out the bathroom with her robe on

"Do you want me to wear a red dress or black dress or you want me to wear a crop top or somethin, I want a tattoo this weekend, get your name somewhere where people can see it, probably on my ass" she winked as she stepped into the wall in closet and turned on the light.

"Are you listening to me Aiden. You be tuning me out like shit" she giggled, I stood up and slowly walked in the closet with her.

"You cheating on me?"

"What?" She turned around, "Why would ask me that?"

I showed her the message from her phone.

"Who is this nigga? Huh tell me?!" I yelled.

"Why the fuck are you goin through my phone Aiden!"

I grabbed her and held her againts the wall.

"You cheating on me! Stop fucking lying, tell me who he is!" I banged her againts the wall.

"Aiden stop! Im not cheating on you!"

"Then tell me who he is! Right now!"

"I-I cant tell you right now but I'm not--"

I let her go and pushed her away from me.

"You know what?! It's over, you can't tell me truth, fine then!" I walked out the room and she followed after me and grabbed my shirt.

"Aiden please listen! I'm not cheating on you."

I snatched away from her and exited the house, as I slammed the door. I should've known she was a hoe the first day we fucked. I should've known.

It's now night and I'm outside on the porch smoking a blunt, I've decided to go to this party with Jonathan to get my mind off things, well mainly India, I can't believe she tried to play me like that.

"Dumb hoe"

"Who's a dumb hoe?" A young girl, who was short with curly brown and green eyes approached me, she wore a crop top and black leggings, she was thick and all the right places.

"No one."

"You've been out here the whole entire party, what's wrong?"

"Nothin."

She sat next to me and her scent filled my nose it smelled like sweet purfume.

"Alivia, what's your name?"

"Aiden" I replied.

"Well Aiden, why you out here all alone, come have some fun." She said in a soothing tone.

"Nah. I'm cool."

For about twenty minutes we smoked a blunt and talked about shit that was bothering us. She was real chill and made me forget all about India, and that made me happy.

"I gotta get going in a minute." I said

"Now that you said something, I do too. Can you give me a ride."

"You just met me...you sure?"

"I live around the corner, please." She poked her lips out

.....

We stopped infront of her apartment building, she took off her seat belt and I took mine off too.

"What you doin?" She chuckled.

"I'm just walkin you in, its 1am. Just makin sure you safe."

"Okay" she smacked her lips and smirked.

.....

"Well I guess I'll see you later Alivia" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hold on, let me relieve some stress off of you?"

"How?" I snickered.

She got down on her knees and unfastened my belt, then she pulled out my ten inch penis and her mouth began to water as she put each inch her mouth.

.. .. ..

"Harder!" She screamed as I rammed myself into her, her legs began to shake and I felt her getting wetter with every stroke.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh my God!"

My phone started ringing for the tenth time but I contined to ignore it, knowing that it was India, after another twenty minutes we both came.

I put my clothes back and she instantly started dozing off.

"Can you come back?" She mumbled.

"Nah" I chuckled.

.. .. ..

I walked into our room and she was sitting up in the bed drawing something in her sketch book.

"Where you been it's four in the morning."

"Don't worry about it, your going back to California tomorrow." I stripped out of my clothes and put a towel around my waist,

"Aiden, I'm not cheating on you, okay? I should've told you this sooner but I didn't know how you would take it. I have a six year old son, by Jerrel...I was sixteen I couldn't take care of him but for a year I've been trying to regain custody of him, Jerrels brother has been raising him and that's who I've been talking to....his number is under Him because Im actually referring to my son, Jeremiah. Me and him has been talking...and he wants a a baby sister that's why I want a baby, I agree with you, I have to go back home,"

Guilt suddenly came over me, I couldn't respond so I just went in the a bathroom to take a shower.

Okay which book do you want me to work on the most.

Stacey or Hypothetically Thinking 

Make sure you read my update for Stacey