Terezi Pyrope - Dragons

You walked through the previously thought abandoned building, your boots making soft thuds as you observed the many cages that lined the walls. You peered inside a few, to find a few dejected lizards, starved and sick looking. You pulled out your walkie talkie and called your partner Terezi.

You had been with the police for a few months, almost a year now, and you were already one of the top officers. You didn't think you deserved the title, you didn't do anything extraordinary, you just, unlike most officers, did your job in an efficient manner. But back to the present, You and your partner in fighting crime, Terezi Pyrope, were now researching a run down building that was thought to be holding rare and endangered lizards illegally. "Terezi?" you said seriously into the radio. "you need to get over here. looks like our suspicion was correct." You then quickly radioed animal control to pick up the animals, and waited.

You heard footsteps coming towards you and turned to see Terezi carrying a baby Komodo dragon*. "TEREZI!?" you exclaimed in panic, looking down at the little lizard resting comfortably in her arms."WH4T?" she asked looking at you blankly, as you just stared at her, mouth agape. "what? you have a Komodo dragon! right there! in your arms!" you said exasperatedly. "OH THIS. I'V3 D3CID3D TO C4LL HIM PYR4LSPRIT3. I THINK IT SUITS HIM, DON'T YOU?" she said looking down at 'pyralsprite'.

"Terezi, we can't keep it, it has to go to the zoo, or someplace that can properly take care of him." you explained as you began to walk out of the building. As you walked you tried your best to step over and around the puddles of god knows what and muck that you thought was...mold? anyways, you heard Terezi answer you in an indignant voice, "W3 C4N T4K3 C4R3 OF HIM! W3 C4N B3 P4R3NTS! I'M SUR3 I'D DO FIN3, 4ND IF I M3SS UP, YOU COULD FIX WH4T3V3R H4PP3NED." You sighed again as you pushed the doors open and stepped out into the dark street. You took a deep breathe, blissfully smiling as you smelled rain on the wind. Turning towards Terezi, you answered with a huff, "alright, alright, we can keep him, just make sure no one sees him." You said climbing into the drivers seat of your shared police car.

Grinning maniacally she hopped into the passengers seat, the small dragon curled against her chest. "Y34H! I KN3W YOU'D AGR33, YOU'R3 SUCH 4 PUSHOV3R (Y/N)," she giggled as she played with the tiny dragon by pushing her finger into its face and letting it bite her. You drove in silence towards your apartment, which happened to be 20 minutes away from a pet store. "Terezi, it needs food, so we'll have to buy some mice, and a cage. definitely a cage." you said as you stepped out of the car and walked towards the pet store. "NO W4Y! THIS IS 4 WILD KOMODO DR4GON! IT SH4LL N3V3R B3 C4G3D 4G4IN!" she yelled as she held up the little lizard. Jumping out of the car, she ran into the store, the dragon clutched to her chest.

You sighed again and followed after her. You walked through the aisles of mice and crickets, looking around for terezi. You spotted her about to drop the dragon into a cage of small mice. "Terezi! we need to buy the mice first!" you whisper yelled trying not to be noticed by any one who worked at the store. "FIN3, FIN3, W3 C4N BUY TH3 MIC3 FIRST," she said sassily as she grabbed a mouse in her hand. "Terezi! They have cages, you don't just pick them up! we put them in the cage to buy them!" you said frantically gesturing towards a small cage labeled mice.

By the time you had finally got to the checkout you were far to exhausted to even notice, not to mention care, about the cashiers horror stricken face when she had seen the lizard in Terezi's arms, as well as the small cage full of petrified mice. While you drove back to your apartment, Terezi had fun in the back seat by setting the lizard on a mouse, and letting it scare the mouse half to death, but then pulling it away before it could kill it.

You climbed out of the car and climbed the stairs to your apartment, and walked strait to the room you shared with Terezi. You pulled of your police uniform and put on some comfy pajama pants and an old T-shirt, and then collapsed onto the bed. a few minutes went by before Terezi came into the room and climbed into the bed next to you. She put an arm around your waist and pecked your lips quickly before she rolled over and fell asleep. You smiled and did the same, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

.:time skip to the next morning:.

You pushed yourself out of bed, mentally noting that Terezi was still sleeping, and walked into the bathroom. You stared at the sight before you with wide eyes. "TEREZI!" you shouted as you stared at the bathtub that held the small Komodo dragon who was surrounded by small mouse corpses. You let out an agitated growl as you heard Terezi's familiar laugh echo around the apartment, and ran off quickly to find your troublesome matesprite.

TH3 3ND!

Hi! i'm sorry i haven't updated in a few days but i didn't really have any inspiration. but anyways, here's your update :) i hope you like it, and i had fun doing Terezi's typing quirk, but i'm not sure i can do all of the quirks, so i apologize. any ways, thanks for reading and a comment would make my day. please and thanks! ~ Winter