Rose Lalonde - cliché much?

You ran your fingers along the spines of the many books that lined the shelves, enjoying the quiet that you loved. Searching through the seemingly endless library was your favorite pastime, as your school library was always filled with students who slacked off and just ignored the fact that libraries are meant for reading and quiet! This particular subject was something you were also very passionate about, because your love for books led onto your wish for their proper care and treatment. Anyways, back to the present you, who is searching for a book that they haven't read (good luck).

You stood on your tippy toes, desperately trying to reach the boxed set of hunger games books which you planned to read for the third time, when a hand reached up, and grabbed the box. "I take it you are in need of assistance?" a calming voice washed over your ears. You turned to see a girl a few inches taller than you with short blonde hair and glimmering dark eyes. "Excuse me...?" she said questioningly, and it was then that you realized that you had been staring. You let out a small yelp of surprise and felt the heat of a blush spread across your cheeks. You quickly took the box of books out of the girls outstretched hand, and smiled shyly. "Thank you, um.." "Rose Lalonde" "miss rose." you felt a smile tug at the corners of your lips, but that soon turned to confused frown.

"Are you new around town?" you questioned, " I know almost everyone, and I've never seen you before," you said, voicing your concern. "Yes, i have just moved a little ways away from here," she replied while letting a small smile grace her lips. You smiled and you both turned, arms full of books, towards the checkout counter. As you finished checking out your books, you turned to Rose, and grabbed her hand. You grabbed a pen off the counter and quickly wrote your chumhandle across the back of her hand. "Contact me OK?" you said and smiled up at her.

Grabbing the bag that you had put your books in, you walked swiftly towards the door, stopping to wave to rose as you pushed through the doors and stepping out into the chilly autumn air. You set your bag in the passenger seat of your car, and began to drive carefully home.

.: timeskip to the next day :.

Last night you and rose texted for almost a full hour, before agreeing that you both needed sleep, but not before making plans to watch a movie at your house the next night. which leads us to now, it being about 4 in the afternoon, almost 5. You had decided to watch the movies for the hunger games series, seeing as that was how you met, and the fact that you had never seen them before. You pulled the bowl of popcorn out of the microwave, and headed back to the couch where rose was already sitting, the movies' rolling credits already rolling. You both sat with the bowl of popcorn resting in between you, and each with a blanket wrapped around your shoulders.

You slowly scooted towards rose, who visibly noticed, and smiled a you put the popcorn bowl on the table in front of the couch. You then curled up next to rose, your head resting gently on her shoulder. You looked up at rose who had a sly smirk on her face, and you felt her wrap her arm around your waist, pulling you a little bit closer. You blushed lightly as you felt her fingers pull you chin up so you could see her. Looking into her dark orbs, it barely even registered that she had pressed her lips roughly against yours. You melted into the kiss and kissed back shyly. you both pulled away for air, breaking the passionate kiss both blushing madly. "So, are we a couple now?" you asked quietly turning your attention back to the movie.

"If you want us to be~"

THE END

:) ~ Winter