Alternative Ending

Hannah's P.O.V

Terrible things happen to people in there past that lead them to do different things. So many things happened to me, that have changed me. I still wonder to this day if I'm gonna tell my baby boy what with me. I don't know if it would hurt him or not. I know it would scare him, but he has the right to know. 

I turn to look at him in the eyes. He's only a year old but he's changed my life so much. I love him just as much as I love his father. I knew once he got older he's get all the girls. Just like his father got me. 

1985. It's been 20 years since all the drama started but over the 20 years so many things happened. I got married to the most amazing person in the world, and had two baby boys. I couldn't ask for anything more. 

I cracked the eggs on the pan and started moving them around. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. The person kissed my forehead, just like he's always done. He's been doing it since we were little kids. I turned around and hugged me. He rubbed my back just like always.

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you more." I said

He down at me, and smiled. I loved his smile more than anything. I laughed and hugged him again. 

"What's wrong darlin?" He asked

"Nothing...Just. Just thinking about before."

"What do you mean thinking about before?"

"I mean 20 years ago. Everything that happened. Between the gang and I."

"None of that matters now. We have two healthy boys and we've got each other. Isn't that all that matters?"

"Yeah but... Don't you ever just think about it?"

"Course I do. It's what brought us together. Who knows what would have happened if you would have never gotten your memory back?"

"I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm with you."

"Me too." He said. He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as well and brought me closer to him.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I heard. I pulled away and saw my other baby boy running into the kitchen

"Yes son?" I asked

"What are we doing for my birthday? Is uncle Dallas coming? Or is he busy again? What about the others? I don't want to be alone on my birthday." He said sadly

I looked at Soda and Soda look at me. "I don't know son. What do you want to do?" Soda asked

"I want everyone to come. Please? I want uncle Pony, and uncle Darry, and Uncle Dallas, EVERYBODY!!! I want a birthday cake too."

"We'll Jr. You'll have to ask your mama if you can have a cake." Soda said to Jr. 

"Mama? Can we have a cake?" He asked

"Sure. I'll make one for you." I said

He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you mama." He said

"No problem." I said. I heard a honking noise outside. "We'll Jr. that's the bus, better get going don't want to be late for school now do we?" I asked. He shook his head and put on his backpack. 

"Now Jr. Remember don't mess up the hair. You gotta have those movie star looks that your daddy has." Soda said. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Bye Mommy. Bye Daddy." Jr. said running out the door. I smiled and said I loved him as well. 

I turned around and saw Soda holding Frankie. I smiled and walked over to them. Soda looked into my eyes and smiled at me. "We make beautiful babies don't we?" He asked

"Yeah, but Soda they're growing up so fast. I mean Jr's already in Kindergarten, and Frankie is a year old. I don't want to lose them. Soon they'll be off to college, getting married ,and having kids of their own." I said

"Don't worry. We've still got them to ourselves."

"Yeah, but for how much longer. I mean look at Jr, He looks just like you. He has the movie star looks just like you do."

"Yeah, but if I didn't have the movie star look you would have never fell for me. I mean it took you so long to fall for me."

"I fell in love with two boys. One was your brother and the other was a friend. I'm happy I ended up with you and not Johnny or Pony."

"Me too." Soda said leaning in and kissing me. 

I pulled away and smiled. Soda looked at the clock and his smile turned into a frown. "Gotta go to work honey." He said sadly

"Okay. I'll come by with Frankie around lunch time okay?" I asked

"Okay. Are you picking up Jr. from school or am I?"

"I can do it. It's not a problem." I said

"Okay. We'll I'll be going now. I love you." He said putting on his DX hat. "Can't believe I still work at the same place that I used to."

"Hey, but now you're the owner and make way more money then before." I said

"I know. Thank god. We'll I should be going now. Love you Bells." He said kissing me one last time. "Love you Frankie." He said kissing his cheek. "Bye." He said walking out the door. 

I sighed and waved goodbye. Soda got in the car and drove off. I sat Frankie in his seat. 

Nobody thought I'd end up with Soda. Half the gang thought I'd end up with Pony and the other half thought I'd end up with Johnny. Dally was praying I'd end up with Johnny, but he was happy I ended up with Soda. 

Ever since I woke up from that dream I knew I wasn't meant to be with either Pony or Johnny. It was Soda all along. He knew me better than anyone. I had to go through so much to find out he was the one. 

I heard crackling and looked at the stove. Great the eggs were burnt. I stood up and threw them away. I sighed and thought what to do. All the sudden someone came through the door. 

"Uncle Dallas is here where's my food?" He yelled. 

I had my arms crossed against my chest and smiled. "Hey Dally."

"Hey Bells. Where's the food?"

"Well if you want burnt eggs they're in the trash."

"Wow. You went to a four year college and learned about Pi yet you didn't learn to cook."

"Sorry." I said

"Where's Soda?" He asked picking up Frankie. "Oh my god. Who's my baby boy?!?! Who's my boy??? Oh my god. You're so cute!!! Who's cute. You are." Dallas said

"Soda went to work, and I just found your soft spot."

"I've always had a soft spot. It was you, and now it Jr and Frankie. You're my family. My only family, and I will protect you from everything." He said pulling me into a hug. 

"I was right all along." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked

"You are over protective, you my over protective big brother."

"What do you expect? You're my little sister."

"Not just any little sister. I'm your little sister. Dallas Winton's Little Sister."

-------------

DON'T HATE ME!!!!! I was rereading this book and well I know a lot of people hated me when I posted the last chapter so why not make an Alternative Ending. I know she didn't end up with Pony or Johnny. I'm sorry, but she did end up with Soda. Haha!!!! Don't hate me. We'll this is really the last. Thank you for reading. 

I love you all

BUBBLES!!!!!!!