Chapter 34

I got changed and then went to bed. All I could think about is Ponyboy. What am I supposed to do next time I see him. What will happen if he finds out. I'll die if he does. I just need to think positive. Plus who would tell Pony. The only people who know about the kiss is Johnny and I. So I have nothing to worry about.

I stopped thinking about the kiss and stared to go to sleep. Slowly my eyes were closing. Soon I was sleeping. My dream was about Johnny and I.

~~~DREAM~~~

"Johnny?" I asked

"Yeah little bells?" Johnny said interwinding our hands.

"I love you."

"I love you to. More than you would ever think. I love you to the moon and back. I'm in love with you Hannah Winston."

"Im in love with you to Johnny Cade."

We kissed. Johnny pulled me into his lap. I ran my hands threw his greasy hair. One of his hands was tangling my hair. And the other was just under nether my thigh. He licked the bottom of my lips. I gladly let him in. His tongue explored my mouth.

"H-Hannah?" Someone asked

I pulled away from Johnny and looked to see who it was. It was Ponyboy. He was holding a rose in his hands. Johnny and I have been dating secreatly behind Pony's back. But I guess now he found out. I got off Johnny's lap. 

"Ponyboy its not what it looks like." I said

"It looks like you went behind my back. It looks like you're cheating on me with my best friend. H-How could you?"

"Ponyboy i'm so sorry. I didnt mean to kiss Johnny. I'm sorry, Im sorry, I didnt mean to kiss Johnny........."

~~~END OF DREAM~~~

(Dally's P.O.V)

Hannah's been acting weird today. When she came home she looked a little pale but then she told me to shut up. Well not excalty in those words. But I knew what she meant. I just wanted to know what happened. But I guess she doesn't wanna talk about it.

I finally fell asleep after and hour that Hannah did. But once I did I woke up to Hannah talking in her sleep. Oh Hannah. She always talks in her sleep when she's hiding something. I cant wait to see what she's hiding now.

"Ponyboy..Im sorry I kissed Johnny. I didnt mean to. I'm sorry I still love you it was a mistake..Please Ponyboy don't leave me...Im sorry I kissed Johnny....." She mumbled in her sleep

Oh shit. She kissed Johnny? I'm I hearing this correctly? Hopefully I am. Cause I just heard Hannah say that she cheated on Ponyboy. Ohhh....Im so proud of her. I've taught her everything I know.

But then again this isn't good. She loves Pony. So why would she kiss Johnny. Unless she likes Johnny as well.

No wonder they were acting all coupley at the drive in movie. They make a cute couple. I mean Johnny and Hannah are the only two things on this planet I care about a lot. So if they started dating I wouldn't mind.

But then again Johnny is two years older then her. Who know what Johnny could do to her? But Johnny would never do that. If he loves Hannah then he wouldn't try anything on her unless she says its all right.

I don't want Hannah getting pregnant at the age 14. No she's to young. That would be terrible. I mean who would have enough money to take care of a baby. All it would do is cry and want stuff to eat all that shit. Hells no is my baby sister having a baby sister having a baby at the age 14. She isn't having a baby at all. 

I just don't know how I would feel about her and Johnny dating. They would look like a cute couple. But he is older. But then again they love each other and love doesn't have an age. So if there happy together then I'm happy.

What the hell am I talking about? I don't even know if she's even dating Johnny. Is she? Maybe I should ask her in the morning. Then I could get the all cleared up. Cause I'm getting way over my head.

After all that thinking I went back to sleep. All I could think about was if Hannah was cheating on Pony with Johnny.

(Hannah's P.O.V)

After a long night it was finally morning. Ugh morning. How I hate mornings. The first thing I did is went to the bathroom and took a shower. Today we were going over to Pony's house. Hopefully Johnny isn't there. If he is then I just hope he brings Jessie. 

I really wont want to be alone in the same room with him. That would be weird. I mean we kissed less then 24 hours ago.

After I got out of the shower I got changed. I put on short shorts (not that short that you can see her butt), a white tank top, a yellow brown sweeter of some short. It went past my shorts. And to top it off I wore boots.(Picture on the side) When I was done I went back to the room and saw that Dally was only in his underwear.

"Dally put some pants on before I go blind." I said covering my eyes.

"Oh come on your no fun."

"I am to fun. I just hate looking at you when your not wearing any pants."

"You've seen me with my underwear before. Heck I sleep in them and you've never had a problem."

"Thats cause I'm sleeping not looking at you. Gosh just have to make it all about you dot cha."

"No I don't. But I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Ok go ahead." I said sitting down on the bed.

"Are you and Pony still dating? Or did you break up?"

"Were still together why?"

"No reason. Let just go to the Curtis house already."

"Ok." I said weirdly