Chapter 69 (Point 1857)

After filling it with sindoor, Rajveer keeps staring Naina, his own eyes brimming with tears. He sighs as the realization dawns on him that henceforth he has a family to look after. A family who will look after him. Naina Singh Ahluwalia has truly turned into Naina Singh Shekhawat today or rather tonight! She is all his, only his and none of them regrets the truth, in fact they are going to cherish it forever.

Opening her eyes, she stares back at him, tears escaping her eyes in a non-stoppable rhythm. Rajveer doesn't make any attempt to stop them from flowing. He understands, she needs to give out everything she had been holding all these times. Not only since the time she got married but since the time Naveen left her all alone.

But a wave of satisfaction runs through his heart on realizing that henceforth she isn't alone, he would always be there for her. No matter what, he would never leave her side. Unable to control their emotions anymore, they hug each other tightly. Their heartbeats racing against each-other's.

After what seems like ages, Rajveer asks smiling,

"kya hum baith jayein Mrs. Naina Singh Shekhawat?",

but he doesn't make any effort to break the hug.

Raising her head from upon his chest, Naina looks into his eyes, still enveloped by his hug and pleads, almost whispering,

"Rajveer please..."

"Kyun Naina? Tumhe kis baat ka darr hai?",

whispers Rajveer, looking into her eyes.

Tracing on his jacket with her index finger of right hand, her eyes shying away from his, she shares her worry with him,

"Aap jab bhi aise baat karte hain, mujhey ehsaas hota hai ki main ye galat kar rahi hun!"

"Galat?",

he asks, creasing his brows, looking into her eyes.

Naina shifts to distance herself from him a little. Sitting back on the bench, Naina holds his hand and pulls him towards her, gesturing him to sit next to her. Holding his left hand, she puts it on her thigh, just around her knees and she starts tracing on the behind of his hand, leisurely, her eyes fixed on his hand, while she works out how to put her worries and concern into words.

Rajveer waits patiently, paying attention to her each gesture.

"Maine jab pehli baar apka naam parha tha, tabhi se apse mera ek anjana rishta jud gaya tha. Haan ye such hai ki pehli baar jab maine apke barey mein socha to apke liye ek mixed feeling thi dil mein. Jahan ek taraf main KMA ke tamam logon ki tarah apko bhi apne khilaf sochti thi, par pata nahi kyun har baar jab bhi main aisa sochti thi to guilt mehsus hota tha. Jaise aap mere gussey, mere nafrat ke hakdar nahi hain!",