Chapter 68 (Point 1857)

In the messed up state Naina's duppatta rises above her chest. As soon as Rajveer's eyes fall on her chest area and the area that follows her chest, a desire burns inside Rajveer, but knowing that he shouldn't rush and it is not appropriate to think about all this right now or else he might end up taking a step that he might regret later, he lowers his eyes. Drifting his mind from all those thoughts Rajveer says, "Chalo! Abhi aur bhi bohot chalna hai".

Soon they reach the exact 'Point 1857'. The blowing wind blows her hair and her duppatta but she manages to keep them in place somehow. Getting excited and smiling wholeheartedly, Naina says, "Wow! To ye hai Point 1857!" exclaims Naina and she runs forward to the empty land where she is standing. There is nothing high class there, not any lavish restaurant or hotel has been built there. No classy people crave for visiting this place. Crave? Well they won't even know that a place like this exists on Earth!

A place where there is calmness, where the wind that's blowing isn't mixed with pollutants, but with the fragrance of love, the fragrance of romance. A place where a couple who is deeply in love can get alone time to spend together. A couple who has just got married, had an arranged marriage, can fall in love with each-other forever, if they come and visit this place for once. But Rajveer, he is not sure what it is that Rajveer and Naina are into - an arranged marriage or...!

He blushes on thinking about categorizing his status of marriage. Shaking his head, he let go the thought. Well it doesn't matter to him, what they had an arranged marriage or the other one. The thing that matters is Naina is going to be with him, forever. And right now there is another thing of course that matters to him, that she is happy being here.

He sighs and realizes that he had been nervous throughout their journey, wondering how will she react on seeing Point 1857! Will it meet up to her expectations? The smile and the mere word 'WOW!' that he got from her, soothed all his doubts and nervousness. She is happy, he knows it, and it is all that matters to him.

"It's amazing!" her compliment wakes Rajveer from his daze. He blushes and lowers his eyes on listening to her words. He walks forth to reach her.

(A sweet tune begins in the background as he moves towards her)
He keeps looking at her intently throughout his walk towards her with a smile on his lips. His jacket flickering as he moves against the motion of the wind. His eyes fixed on her.

Naina enjoys looking at hundreds of simple white flags surrounding her from either side. "This is simply beautiful!" she appreciates.

Reaching her Rajveer stares straight ahead towards the open field, stretched in front of his eyes and says,"han yahi hai wo aitihasik 'Point 1857'"! Naina looks towards him, smiling. But Rajveer keeps staring ahead. Pointing towards the area in front of them, he says, "lekin maine tumse kaha tha na, yahan par aisa kuch bhi nahi hai!". Then turning his face to look at her, he continues, "jiske liye humein itni mehnat karni parhe!" "Ahmm... lekin Bhaiya ki diary mein to iss jagah ka zikr bar-bar hai!" replies Naina, smiling whole heartedly. The smile on her face, makes Rajveer to realize yet again that how much happy she is on visiting this place. And this in return makes Rajveer happy. Also the truth that Naina approves of this place, makes Rajveer to blush out of too much happiness! "Aisi kya khaas baat hai iss jagah mein?"asks Naina, turning to look at him and smiling.