Chapter 72

Captain Rajveer finds Dr. Mishra's car running ahead of him, a few kilometers away, and he feels a little relief that he is about to reach his goal. Dr. Mishra stops the car abruptly on realizing that the road ahead is under construction and is therefore closed. "Damn!"she curses, beating the staring wheel. Stopping the car Captain Rajveer gets out of it and gets ready with the pistol, pointing it towards Dr. Mishra. "I am really sorry Dr. Mishra. Frankly, I was really enjoying this chasing game. Par kya karein, ab agey rasta band hai. Lagta hai apki kismat ke raste band ho gaye hain" Captain Rajveer spits venom through his words, laughing sarcastically.

Not ready to give up yet, Dr. Mishra laughs, "No Captain! Itni jaldi nahi. Waise manna parhega Captain, kafi choosy hain aap, aur chuperustam bhi"says Dr. Mishra, laughing sarcastically. Smiling back sarcastically too, Captain Rajveer asks, "matlab?"Walking a little towards left she says, "chup-chup ke pyar kia, chup-chup ke shaadi kar li". Her mentioning about his personal life boils his blood. Stepping ahead in anger, still pointing the pistol, he says, "Dr. Mishra, apni limits mein rahiye aap!" "Limits Captain? Yahan limits pehle apne cross ki. Ek Cadet Captain?" asks Dr. Mishra, creasing her brows, a little smile on her lips. "Kyun? Main bhi to thi?" saying this she broadens her infectious smile.

"Dr..." he starts only to get interrupted by Naina."Sir!" calls Naina, Captain Rajveer turns back to look towards Naina and finds her standing along with Brigadier Chandok, Suriji, Dr. Shalini, Lolita Ma'am. Their presence drains the blood out of Captain Rajveer's face. Rajveer looks towards Naina. Naina nods her head a little, gesturing him to remain calm and everything will be fine. On understanding what Naina is asking for Captain Rajveer turns to look towards Dr. Mishra.Smiling sarcastically, Dr. Mishra says, "arey waah Captain, mujhey nahi pata tha ki aap ek patni-vrata pati hain", and she laughs. "Waise just out of curiosity, kya aap log honeymoon par ho aye hain?"Captain Rajveer gives her an angry look. "Oh han! If I am not wrong, honeymoon to aap log shadi se pehle hi mana chukey hain 'mentorship program' ke dauran, nahi Captain?" asks Dr. Mishra, smiling sarcastically.

Unable to bear the insult of his and his wife, Captain Rajveer grabs her by her collar. "A... a... a... Captain, ye galti mat karna. Ye mat bhulna ki wo nuclear triggers mere paas hain aur aap mere bohot paas hain!... Bohot zada paas..." Dr. Mishra adds the last line seductively."Ek galti..." she indicates with her right index finger."Aur sara khel khatam. Mera bhi, apka bhi!" warns Dr. Mishra. "Mujhey meri jaan ki fikar nahi hai"Captain Rajveer tells Dr. Mishra, getting more angry."I am sure! I am sure Captain! Without doubt! But think about this, apki abhi-abhi shadi hui hai. Aap apni newly wedded wife ko yun akela chor kar, I don't think so jana chahenge" says Dr.Mishra, smiling sarcastically.

"Kya soch rahe ho Captain? Tumhare samne ek deshdrohi hai, chalao goli. Nibhao apni duty apna kartawya apne desh ke prati, it's an order Captain!"shouts Brigadier Chandok.

Carrying a pistol, walking from the left side Natasha stands behind Captain Rajveer and points her pistol towards him, "ruk jao Captain, agar apni jaan pyari hai to chor do meri behn ko" warns Natasha. As Captain Rajveer turns to look at her, he feels that he knows her somehow. Meanwhile the other soldiers and orderlies cover Natasha and others but it doesn't scare Natasha. The soldiers move forth to arrest her, it doesn't affect her at all. Captain Rajveer gestures the soldiers with his palm to halt their proceedings.

"Natasha!" exclaims Naina, unable to believe that she is at last confronting her. Natasha turns to look towards Naina, her pistol still pointed towards Captain Rajveer. "Naina!" she whispers, getting emotional on seeing her after a long time. She controls her emotions anyhow and turns towards Captain Rajveer.