beautiful

She woke my and turned her face and saw Jiyong was staring at her.  Her faced turned all red but she calmed herself at said "good morning Jiyong-shhi.. I- I need to go for making breakfast" . She got up and he was still grinning at her and finally said " the dinner was awesome" . She asked confusingly "but U were sleeping.  When did U eat it? " He replied " well yesterday I got up for washroom and I smelled something delicious . So I went near the table and saw food.  And I could not controlled . So I had it all" she replied "Ahh... so how was it? "
He said with excitement " Amazing"
He got a call and went out of the room but still she could hear him talk "Yes hyun I will be there sorry last night to escape from Media I took a shelther in a friend's house"

He returned to the room and said " Sorry I have to go now and thanks for the food but would u like to meet our members of big bang too? " she said" yes why not" . She got up and wore her best dress.
She said " Im ready jiyong ssi "
He turned his face and saw a beautiful girl standing in front of him wearing a black shorts with a crop top and leather jacket and her hair was open . only one word came out from his mouth " daebak" .
"What did u say anything jiyong ssi"
he flipped his hand and said "no no nothing and lets go "  Suddenly he pulled her by her hands and stuck her into the wall and said " don't call me Jiyong ssi , I would like u to call me Jiyong "  and then again pulled her by her hands and got into his car . She was still in shock about what happened . she thought to herself " wow what the hell happend just now ? He pulled me ? Keep calm seon ah"
They reached YG building . He went close to her and opened her seat belts he was few iches away from her face both can fell the heat on their bodies. Suddenly he said " its done "
She knew he was playing with her :3
they got in . Jiyong introduced her to everyone and Top started staring at Jiyong as if he was thinking Jiyong to be in love with her.

Jiyong Prov

She is so different from other girls . She is not clingy like others or calling everyone oppa . Why she keeps on calling me hyung ssii I dont like it . He kept thinking to him self .  When she came in front of me
She was looking so cool and when she again called me jihyong ssi . I  had to tell her not to call me by that name. And in the car I thought of playing with her a little and it was fun seeing her face turning red kkkk

She was enjoying the company of the other members but suddenly she got a call and from then she started acting awkward dont know what got into her and who called her anyways ? And why Am I so worried ? Its only a night I spent with her staring at her all night. Whats wrong with me too aaaisssh babaoya mind....