Tired day

After the stage show in SeonAh's locality , she came back home pretty late and all she needed was her bed .
She crawled to bed and before switching of the lights she checked her phone only to see the wallpaprer ( She always does it) .
After seeing the wallpaper, she slept...

She saw herself standing on the edge of the roof and staring down . As soon as she took one more step someone pulled her by arms and huged her tidely . She blushed and said "so you came again" . As if she was waiting for him .  she murmured to herself "kwonJi-yong" (known as D-gradon ). He whispered " how could  I not come when you are about to do something so ridiculous. She laughed and hugged him tight and said " If I wouldnt have then wouldnot you come running to save me " . They kept quite for a while. Then he broke the silence and said " I wont let u fall so easily " . She smiled and said "yes I know."  Then they went to an empty park to spend sometime together . They sat on the see-saw and she kept talking for long about her life and how hard was the stage show. He kept listening with a cute smile on his face and kept on staring at him.He suddenly stood up and told her to do the same . She stood up confusingly and he said "close your eyes" .