omg ! its him

Suddenly when she was washing her hand she heard the main door opening.  She got hell scared.  She took a wooden thik stick and went tiptoe towards the door. She saw a man with reddish hair wearing all black clothes . Facing towards the door. She was about to hit when he faced her . She got shocked and her eyes widen. She said " y-you " . He replied with a smile "please save from those media.  They are searching for me . If they come here please tell them I'm not here " . She just nodded her head. She couldn't believe want she was seeing with her own eyes. He again spoke " miss if U mind if I stay here for tonight?  Actually my car cannot come right now and my hyun is buzy. On top of that I can't go out because of the media.  I'm damn sure they will be searching for me whole night " . She said " o-okay" . He gave her a big smile "thank U miss".
Suddenly  the door started knocking. He said "look they are here " . She  without thinking showed him her room told him to hide . He went.  She opened the door.  A person without any manner trying to get in. She pushed him out and said " yeah Mrs what do you think you are doing "  . He curiously told " I saw G-dragon getting inside this house " she said " no your mistaken this can't be my house was locked and there  is no guy called G-dragon inside . You better leave or I may call the cops" . He nodded angryly and left.
Then she closed the door remembered that her phone and her room is full of his pictures ... some shirtless pictures too. She ran and opened the door. She saw him sitting on the bed and giggling. She made a sound " ahem". He looked at her in surprise and tilted his head saying " do U really like me so much that U spend money in buying all these stuffs.  She blushed and replied " your songs are the thing that I like.... not U " She lied. Kwon smirked "Ahh okay" . She tried to change the topic and asked " what would U like for dinner " . He said it's your treat,  feed me anything U like. She blushed and said " U won't regret it " winked and left the room.
--------------
Kwon said to himself while looking at the pictures " wow she is really a big fan of mine. Well she is pretty too " and laughed.  He felt so tired that he slept
-------------

She happily cooked and gave her best in making the food. She arranged it on the table and went to call Kwon jihyun. When she opened the door she saw him sleeping.  She silently near him and said it to herself "aigo he is so cute while sleeping" . She bend and tried to wake him up. She was shaking him and he was getting irritated an d suddenly  he pulled her on the bed and said "shut up and let me sleep "
Her faced turned red and she felt  butterflies going hip hop dance inside her stomach. She kept quite and don't know when even she fell asleep. And the food was left untouched.