Prologue

"Tenth, i will stay by your side and never leave you!"

"Hahaha Tsuna, you know i care for you right? So i will stay."

"SAWADA I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU TO THE EXTREME!"

"Gyahaha lambo-sama will be the one who protect tsuna-nii"

"Kufufu youre the one im going to possess, so why do i need to leave"

"Bossu, i trust you and will stay beside you"

"Hn omnivore, if you leave i will bite you to death"

"Arigatou minna"

In a very peaceful morning there is a lone brunette in a very big room... when i said big, it was really big.. well its normal for this brunette because he is Tsunayoshi Sawada aka Vongola Decimo.
Its has been seven years since he became a Vongola Decimo. He is 22 years old brunette and he was different from before. He used to be called dame-tsuna but after he accepted be a Vongola Decimo he change. He become more handsome and calmer. Of course old habit never died.

Ring...ring..
"Mmmmm... five minutes......zzzz" and BANG " Dame-tsuna wake up" said a number one hitman aka Reborn. "Ugh... Reborn... what do you want?... its still early" said tsuna who still lying on his bed.. " You better wake up before i shoot you" said reborn holding his pet/partner leon who changed into a gun "Hieee... REBORN IM WAKE..... IM WAKE" said tsuna in full wake. Of course his spartan tutor only smirk.. "geez reborn, you really make me scared" whined tsuna "shut up dame-tsuna. You have a meeting with Raven Famiglia, you didn't forget right?" "Of course not, but the meeting start on 9" " well i might or might not do something to your clock... and you only have 15 minutes before the meeting" said reborn with his famous smirk. " WHATTTT!! Hieee... IM LATE!!!" And in instant he in the bathroom.. well the spartan tutor only smirk on his student misery..

So how my prologue? This is my first time write this..
So i hope you enjoyed my story..
And i will updated this story as soon as i can..
Bye~