chapter 2

Hi guys, snow9 here..
I will fasten my story because i dont know what to write..
But here the story~

---------------------------------------

"What.... Tsu...Tsuna!? Yell takeshi "........." Tsuna didn't answer "Tenth! What are you doing!?" Shouted hayato with a shocked expression. " takeshi... hayato..." said tsuna with an emotionless face. Everyone were shocked. Why?... because there stood a brunette where his shirt were stained with blood and there is body lying in front of him. "tsuna-nii....why..." said lambo with a scared face ".....lambo..." "omnivore, what is the meaning of this" growled our skylark "...kyoya..." "kufufu...Tsunayoshi i never expect this from you" said mukuro with his signature show nothing but rage. " bossu..." said chrome who hide behind mukuro. " mukuro...chrome.." "sawada...no..Who are you?" said ryohei angrily."..onii-san.." Then he start walking to them but stop when lambo yell at him that make his heart break. " no..GO AWAY!!!! YOU'RE NOT TSUNA-NII!... you're.. you're...MONSTER!!" "lambo..wha..what are you saying? i'm your tsuna-nii..your brother" said tsuna pleading to lambo. " no..you're not tsuna..tsuna..he never kill anyone" said takeshi without hesitant "but... takeshi.. i'm.." tsuna was cut of by hayato "no.. you're not tenth.. you're a person who will kill anyone..who stay on your path" said hayato emotionless. then they started walk away from tsuna but before they leave they say something that make him break then he is... " omnivore...no..herbivore, i will bite you late"growl kyoya before he leave. "kufufu...vongola decimo..in the end mafia is a mafia"said mukuro than he disappear with chrome who said nothing. "sawada.. no...decimo from now on youre not my little brother anymore" said ryohei. After they leave, tsuna was left alone and fell to his knee crying loudly "i'm sorry.....i'm sorry.." cried tsuna endlessly. After all the sky is betrayed by his element. 

------------------------------------------ 

          A month has past since that incident and not once did the guardian visit tsuna. They only come to the vongola mansion to give their report or get new mission from vongola decimo. Tsuna tried to explain to them but they never paid a heed to tsuna. Tsuna become pale than he is and more skinny. The head butler become worried about his master. Tsuna always skip his meal. Even when the head butler plead him to eat, he only said he is fine and hungry. But the head butler know, Tsuna is waiting for his guardian but never the guardian came.

TSUNA POV

  'my headache is getting worse' though Tsuna. My guardian never visit me since then. I know my condition is worse even the head butler worried about me, but i really miss them. My guardian, my friend and my family. i thought that they will forgive me, but a day became a week and a week became a month. They really hate me. Even when they see me, they never meet my eyes and call me decimo, not tsuna not tenth not bossu not omnivore. Its really hurt. Its really lonely. since then the once noisy mansion become silent and gloom. Reborn not finish his mission yet. i really miss him. i want him to keep me accompany even if i have to do his spartan training. i really hate this feeling when i dont have anyone to shared my problem. " and i dont think i'll call Her"

--------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

    The next day Tsuna have to go to giglio nero mansion to meet yuni and the of the arcobaleno (except reborn). Tsuna have promise to meet them. Well Tsuna went alone since his guardian didn't want to see him. Even its hurt,Tsuna always stay strong and never he break infront his subordinate. After all, he still have his friend, shimon, cavallone, arcobaleno, and many more. But fate really love to play with him.

AT GIGLIO NERO MANSION 

  "Welcome decimo to giglio nero mansion" greeted the head butler with a smile and bowed to Tsuna. " thank you Alfred, and you dont have to bow down on me" said Tsuna politely. "youre very kind decimo. Princess yuni is in the meeting room with the rest of the arcobaleno" said Alfred. " ah.. please lead the way" said Tsuna with a smile. "sure decimo" said Alfred and returned the smile.

AT ANOTHER PLACE

"Its been a long time since i saw him" said the person. This person stand on a big branch of a big tree. He/She wears a long jacket that cover all his/her body. That person also wear a hood that make its impossible to see his/her face. " How are you? Are you eating? How about your friend? I really miss you... i want to see you... Tsuna"

END CHAPTER