An Angel's Nightmare, A Devil's Dream

Sorry about the slow update!
Enjoy!💕

------------------

The next morning...

Normal POV~

Lucy started to wake up. She felt a soft blanket wrapped warmly around her and a softer place to sleep on than last night.

Still dazed from her slumber, her brown orbs widened as she saw a certain pinkette asleep snoring softly beside her. His back facing her.

Heat rose up to her face.

W-wait, didn't I sleep on the couch last night?

Natsu groaned as he turn his face to Lucy's as he was trying to find comfort in his sleep.

She blushed a deeper shade of red, realizing that faces are just inches apart.

Her eyes gaze at his sleeping face. His hair messier than usual.

H-his face looks so peaceful yet still handsome in his sleep...

Lucy thought at the back of her mind.

Suddenly, a pair of warm muscular arms wrap around her, enveloping her into a warm cuddle.
Her face couldn't be any redder.

Natsu nuzzle his face in the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent.

"Luce..."he murmured in his sleep.

"N-N-N-Natsu w-what are y-you doing?"she stammered, blushing wildly.

What to do,what to do, what to do?!...

"G-g-get up!"she yelled into his ears, unable to take it anymore.

"What?!"he said in response after he got up into a sitting position and hands to his sensitive ears.

"Y-you.. k-kinda...h-h-hug me in your s-sleep..."

"Oh sorry"he replied sheepishly, chuckling.

"A-anyways, why am I in your bed?"she questioned, trying to keep her posture.

"Well I kinda moved you here last night..."Natsu said blushing the same shade of pink as his hair.

---------------------------------
Natsu's POV~

Flashback~
Last night...

I woke up to the sound of thunder followed by a scream. It was raining heavily outside there and everyone knows what would happen if Hell rains; sometimes when we sleep we would have nightmares and the temperature is winter cold.

I turn my head to see Lucy lying on the couch still asleep panting and sweating.

I get out of my bed and walked over to Lucy, worry laced my heart.

She was sweating and murmuring,'no...no.."as she kept shooking her head and body uncomfortably.

She's having a nightmare.

I slowly and carefully snake an arm under behind her knees and one around her back.

She's cold too..

She moaned a little when I lifted her up.

Walking to my huge bed, I laid her down on the right side of the bed. Then put a blanket on her.