"You're not from around here are you?" She says coolly, more of a statement rather than a question.

"Aye, that would be correct. Is that a problem?" He asks, taking a drink from his own glass.

"No, not at all just an observation," she comments.

"Hmm quite perceptive, aren't you? How about I buy you a drink?" he asks straightforwardly in a low, husky tone. Oh that's the game he wants to play.

"I'm not a woman you need to seduce or get drunk... Want to get out of here?" She asks (almost demands), placing her hand on his upper thigh. He smirks and leans in closer to her.

"Lead the way, love," he whispers into her ear and his words send a curious shiver down her spine.

--------&--------

As soon as the door to his apartment closes, her lips are on his, the whiskey she drank mixing with the rum he consumed almost intoxicating. He backs up and presses her against the door, taking off his jacket in the process. There almost seems to be a spark running between them. Her fingers run up to his hair and the gentle tug she gives elicits an excited moan from him. He pulls away from her, their heavy breathing filling the room.

"Love, I don't even know your name," he breathes out, still trying to catch his breath.

"Is that important right now?" she asks in a low, sultry voice. She has other things on her mind right now. He pulls away as she tries to kiss him again.

"Aye, my actions might say otherwise, but I am a gentleman. I like to know a woman's name before I take her to bed," he says, his eyes never looking away from hers.

"Emma, and yours?" Her first name is all he's ever going to get. Walsh just proved she cannot do relationships.

"Killian," With that she grabs the lapels of his suit and pulls him towards her. Their lips clash against each other. Hands search each others bodies greedily. They move away from the door and she jumps onto him, legs encircling his waist. Killian carries her to her bedroom and sets her down on the bed. She sits on the edge of the bed and while looking in his piercing blue eyes, she unbuckles his belt oh so slowly. She's teasing him with her hands so close, but not actually touching him. With the belt done, she unbuttons and unzips his pants. As they fall to the floor she bites her lip.

"Emma, you're wearing too many clothes," he says. She stands right in front of him, slips her shirt off, and tosses it to the floor. Without breaking eye contact she unzips her pants and lets them fall to the floor.

"I believe it's your move," she whispers.

He unbuttons his shirt and shrugs out of it. He moves closer to her until the back of her calves hit the bed. She falls back on the bed and he smirks. Killian kneels down in front of her. He kisses his way up her thigh. He glides her underwear down and off her legs. He resumes his kisses. Killian slowly licks her clit while he plunging a finger inside of her. She moans at this unannounced entrance.

"You're so wet for me, love," he growls, as he resumes the work with his tongue and fingers. Her fingers tangle through his hair and she holds him closer to her. He adds another finger and begins to move them and his tongue faster. She throws her head back and shuts her eyes. No man has ever done this before-well no that's not true. No man has ever done it like this before. Her walls flutter around his fingers and she lets out a sigh. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly. Killian trails kisses up her stomach and around her breast. Finally up her neck.

"Oh my god... that was-" Emma manages to get out.

"Just the beginning, love." He smirks.

"Good. I am nowhere near done with you," she smirks. Her hand grasps his cock and slowly begins to pump up and down.

"Stop," he says through his teeth, "I need to be inside you." She releases him and spreads her legs.

"What are you waiting for?" she says. With that he slams into her and she moans. He takes a moment and allows her to adjust to him. Then he begins to move. He taunts her at first by rocking slowly, a little payback for earlier. She wraps her legs around him.

"Faster," she pleads. He grins and picks up the pace.

"Fuck, you're tight," he says. The unrelenting pace is bringing her close to the edge.

"Don't stop," she moans. He rolls his thumb over her clit with that it pushes her over the edge. She screams his name while her walls clench around him. A few sloppy thrusts later, he follows and flops down on top of her.

Wordlessly, he pulls her into his arms and falls asleep not long after. Emma is not the sleepover kind of woman. Killian seems like a nice man, but it can never be more than this. She didn't intend on him falling asleep with his arms around her. She waits until she is sure he is completely asleep before slipping out of his arms. Emma moves around the room quietly putting her clothes on. She finds her shoes last and slips out the front door. Killian is better off without her in his life. 

---------&---------

I hope all of you liked this first chapter. Please let me know what you guys think of it. Shout out to OneLifetoLiv for helping me edit this story. I am hoping to update every week, but knowing me and my crazy schedule that may not happen, but I am really going to try. The second chapter should be up by next week. As always please comment and vote. xoxoxoxo