Chapter 8 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko worked day and night, trying to find more then what he had found in the alleyway. He hardly slept, ate or left the computer.
Finally he got another clue, but not that Misaki was alive or dead, no. It was where he was, hopefully the vanguard was still breathing and he wasn't too late.

Saruhiko ran towards a shed about five blocks from the reds bar. It was said to be abandoned, so it would've been a great place for a kidnapping. He ran towards the gate, it was worn and most likely weak and easy to break apart. He threw two knives, red aura emitting from them and a explosion blasted, breaking the gate causing spilnters and chucks of wood to fly everywhere. Wasting zero time he jumped threw the smoke that had formed after the blast. Not even a minute later he leaped through the smoke, his eye lands on two guys and threw two knives, having one hit one guy in the leg and the other deep in his arm. He ran inside and easily toom out the men who tried to stop him.

That's when he heard a scream, it was full of pain and agony. Saruhiko clenched his fist and ran towards the sound, which slowly he realized he was also hearing words, but being further back it only sounded like screaming. He knew who it was, the one person he'd been looking for. The blue turned a corner and suddenly halted. In front of him stood a man with a mask, he had a bull whip in his hand. "You're not going anywhere." He said and cracked the whip against the floor, which sparked green. "Tsk, you're not going to stop me." With that said a sadistic smirk crossed Saruhiko's lips, he pulled out his saber and with two knives in between his fingers he crossed his arms and his smirk widened as simultaneously red aura flared around the two knives and his saber flared blue. He was going to save Misaki no matter what it took.