chapter 6 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko scanned the area for any sign that Misaki had been there, to be sure the man wasn't giving him false information just to make the blue leave. He was about to leave to go question the same guy, even though he may be long gone when Saruhiko spotted something white and all to familiar on the side of a dumpster. He walked over and knelt down to see it was the red vanguard's headphones. Saruhiko used his knife to pick the pair of headphones from the ground, he felt something in his chest became heavy as he saw blood splatter on them. It could be a mix of both Misaki's and the bastards blood or one blood type of either person.

Once back at SCEPTER 4's base, Saruhiko had the blood on the headphones ran to whose blood it belonged to. "Saruhiko Fushimi, the captain needs to speak with you." A blue had said, Saruhiko clicked his tongue and stood from his desk were four camera's were displayed of the alleyway he found the headphones, the back part, the entrance and were he took Misaki's skateboard.

"Fushimi-kun, you need a break." Hearing that come from the his kings mouth after he assigned him to find Misaki, made him feel something flaring inside. "You're working to hard, it's been a few days since the disappearance of Misaki Yata...The reds have already accepted him dead.." Reisi said calmly and pushed his glasses up, just that simple action, the calming in his force enraged Saruhiko. "Dead?! Misaki wouldn't give up on his clan, but his clan gives up on him?! I'm close to finding him, just give me more time." Saruhiko was struggling to keep himself from showing any care in the world, but after hearing that Homra, the clan Misaki calls family gave up on him pissed him off. "I understand what you mi-" Before the blue king could finish his sentence, Saruhiko was already out of his office, the look in his eyes was enough to keep the blue clansmen to leave him alone as he continued his search. He didn't care how long it took, he would find Misaki.