chapter 7 (Yata POV)

A/N: This chapter is a little if not more intense, read at your own risk. This will/may get worse, thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. ^-^

Yata quickly realized that the girl was a strain, but still didn't know her name. Not that he cared, the red just wanted to get out and slowly he was just wanted the pain to end. The girl was currently hold a knife and hummed to herself as she watched Yata, who was strapped to a surgical table, by his arms and ankles by a brown, leather restraints. "Time to break you." She giggled and walked over to the table were Yata was, the girl then placed the cold blade on Yata's cheek and he grit his teeth as a blush started to show. Yeah he was in a really bad spot, but in front of a girl! So he wasn't able to stop himself from blushing.

The girl cut Yata's cheek and he flinched slightly, 'it was just a cut' he reminded himself, he could take a cut, he could take anything. The girl giggled again and cut deep into Yata's arm, this time, he winced in pain, his body tensed up. "Did that hurt?" She asked with glee that made Yata glare. The girl walked back to the table were she got the knife and hummed some more. When she came back she had a hammer. "Time to hear you sing~" Before Yata could say anything, the hammer came down, like an axe going to chop wood. Followed by a loud snap! The pain was unlike anything the vanguard had felt before in his left arm, it was excruciating, tears filled his eyes and he screamed in pain. "He scream, was like music to thy ears~!" She cackled in a sing-song way. Yata's ears started ringing from the pain he felt in his arm. Just like the first another loud snap filled the room and again it was followed by another scream of pain, this time it was his right leg. This time he struggled to get away from the crazy strain. "S-stop!!" He cried out, tears falling down his face. "P-please! Don't!! Stop!!" Yata pleaded trying to free himself from the restraints, but it was useless. This was where he was going to be, this was his hell..