chapter 3 (Yata POV)

Yata grit his teeth in pain and the chains slashed across his bruised and bloodied chest, his shirts were torn off, dark green shorts now stained in blood and dirt. Yata had been chained to the wall instead of a chair, Yata weakly looked at the man whose been causing him pain, but he never broke him nor will he ever. The man put the chain down and picked up a helmet. "I think it's time for you to take a nap.." He walked to the nearly unconscious red and placed the helmet on his head as he passed out from the overwhelming pain and welcoming darkness.

Yata opened his eyes to see he was being carried, he saw a familiar blue uniform jacket. Yata smiled weakly."S-Saru.." Yata whispered and fell back into sleep.

The next time Yata woke up he was on the couch, he saw Anna, Mikoto, Izumo, and Rikio talking. Yata closed his eyes to relax when he heard Anna speak up from the silence. "So he's back? Is Misaki ok?" This time it was Izumo who spoke "Yeah, he has a few injuries, but he'll be fine.." "Yata deserves more if you ask me." He heard Rikio say and Yata felt his heart hammer in his chest. "Why not just kick the puppy out, back into the streets Mikoto?" Izumo asked as if it wasn't hurting the boy who was awake, aware, but not noticed. Yata opened his eyes and sat up to talk when he suddenly felt a strong hand around his neck, his eyes widen as he looked up to see his king. "Mi-gah!" Yata winced as the red king tightened his grip, he didn't understand. Why were they doing this to him? He was picked up by the neck, his feet off the floor. "Don't come back, you hear me? You are so stupid to think we would let you stay after being stupid enough to let yourself get captured?" Mikoto sneered and walked to the door as the rest of Homra yelled insults. Yata was thrown out and he hit the concrete, he laid there, tears filling his eyes. When Yata sat up Rikio slammed his foot on Yata's face and he was knocked out.

The last time Yata woke up, it was as if he was never saved, he was still chained, still beat and now hurt on the inside more then the outside.