Smut 2 (Jimin Top)

Jungkooks POV

It is the 11:00 pm and I was waiting for my best friend Jimin to come over but it is already late.

Jimin thinks I just like him as a friend but I don't actually I like him more than 'just friends'.  I was going to talk it out with him but he didn't want to show up today

So I decide to text him-

Text: JIMINIEBAPO
-Jimin where are you?

"Oh Jimin your so special" I said as I sighed and got up to go get something
to eat in the kitchen.

As I walk downstairs I hear a Knock on the door.

"Junnnngkkoook" Someone yelled lazily while knocking on the door.

I was panicked, my heart froze.  What if someone wants to kill me? Why would they want to kill me? 

I tiptoe to the door and look threw the peephole.  My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

"Jimin?" I asked.

He had a beer in his hand he was drunk and he was just awful.

"Open Kook-kie" he hiccuped.

I quickly opened the door still not believing that he was drunk.  He never drinks.

"Heyyyy" he drunkily laughs as he hugs me.

I grab a hold of him because he was all over me and was about to make me fall. I closed the door and place him on my sofa.

"What happened?" I asked as I took the beer away from him but he stops me and takes it back.

"Jungkook?" He questions as he stares at me weirdly because I was just in boxers.

"Just give me that." I said finally taking the bottle away from him and throwing it out.

"Why are you drunk?" I asked, as I sat next to him.

He just laughed and played with his fingers while he was staring at the floor.

"Stop laughing! tell me!" I commanded.

"Hey hey respect your hyung!" He laughed poking my stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked lowering my voice this time.

"No I'm not" He softly spoke and stared deeply in my eyes.

I gulped by the way he was staring at me. I tried to look away but his eyes where just so addicting that I freeze every time he stares at me.

"Kookie your lips are so pretty." He complimented as touched my lips.

I froze as I didn't know what to say or what to do.  I couldn't believe that he was saying that to me.  I don't want to be illusional, because he is drunk.

"Say something Kookie" he whined, kicking like a five year old child.

"Something." I said.

"Your funny thats why I love you." He chuckled and started playing with my hair.

Did he just say he loves me? Is this real? he never ever says he loves me, not even if he was joking.

"I love you to Jimin." I whispered getting close to his face.

I don't know what im doing but I think its going to be worth it.

"Your so fucking sexy Jeon." He said as he pulled me in for the kiss.

We were making out for a few minutes but then I broke the kiss.

"Stop your just drunk." I said as I pushed him gently away.

"Drunk? Im not drunk that wasn't beer." He laughed as he got up to look for the bottle.

"Wait what?!" Not believing what he just said.

"I thought this was the only way to get you to make out with me." He said as he showed me the bottle and threw it back in the trash.

"You fucking bitch." I cussed.

"The only bitch that ima be fucking is you tonight." He smirked as he walked up to me.

"You-"

"I what?" He interrupted as he put his hand inside my boxers and rapidly started rubbing my dick.

"You-" I moaned trying to finish the sentence.

"I?" He teased.  He licked my lips as he rubbed me harder.

"Oh my god" I said trying to catch my breath.

I felt the warm liquid rushing threw my body but then the hand contact just left me hanging.

"What!?" I said as I looked at him in a 'why did you stop' face.

"I don't want you to cum yet." He evilly chuckled.

He took his pants off and boxers out.  I  was blushing by the size of his dick it is huge, his body is so fucking hot it made me so horny.

"Take them off." he commanded pointing to the boxers I still was wearing.

I did as he told me.

"Suck!" He commanded.

I gulped at what he just asked me but I did what he wanted anyways.

I kneel down in front of him as I slowly place his length inside of my mouth and start bobbing my head.

"Mmm fuck yes." he moans as he plays with my hair.

It was weird at first but then I started getting better an better at it.

"FUCK KOOKIE!" He yelled helping my head to suck him even deeper.

I stopped sucking him and looked up at him.

"I want you in me now." I said as I got up to face him.

"You have a pretty mouth too."  He said kissing me deeply.

I broke the kiss as I turned around to get ready.

"Lube?" He asked.

"Fuck it!" I cussed.

He shrugged.  He suddenly put a finger in then another one.  It hurt but then the pain turned into pleasure.

"Ready baby?" He asked kissing my back.

"Ready." I assured.

He slowly put his dick inside of me and started thrusting into me.  It hurt a bit because he was just so huge inside of me but then it turned into a fantastic pleasure that made me moan.

"Your so tight." He moaned as he grabbed a hold of my dick to rub it.

"OH MY GOD." I loudly moan by the touch of his hands on me.

"Harder!" I yelled.

He quickly thrusted harder and deeper
then he hit my spot.

"FUCK." we both yelled.

Jimin quickly pushed me back to cum all over me.

"Mmm" I hummed.

I sat back on the sofa and take napkin to wash the cum that was on me.

"Your so pretty." He breathed out.

I turn to face him.

"So does this mean?" I questioned.

"Yes it does! Were boyfriends." He said happily giving me a hug.

OK THANK YOU HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE OTHER ONE

>>AND CHECK OUT MY JIKOOK FANFIC 'SWEET LIES' AND YES IT DOES HAVE SMUT IN IT. <<

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME BYEEEE ILL POST PROBABLY TOMORROW.