Candy Love

Kentin- It's summer time and Aubri is looking forward to sometime at the beach. Of course it wouldn't be Sweet Amoris if there wasn't some drama invovled. Dake pulls Aubri away from her friends and won't stop even when she protests.

Castiel- Lucy and Castiel have been going out  for five years and Cas thinks it's time to take their relationship a little further. After Castiel's big surprise, Lucy starts to remember the past and how they had gotten there in the first place, smiling at all her high school memories, even the not so happy ones.

Leigh- After Rosayla and Leigh broke up, he asked out Elle. At first she refuses, but there is just something about Leigh that makes her change her mind. Alexy tells Elle to go for it, but she has a tough time with it, since Rosa is her friend. Besides, Lysander had just kissed her and didn't that mean she should be thinking about him and not his brother?

Jade- Going to the Graveyard was not Kaylin's idea of a perfect first date. She wasn't even aware that that was how Jade was. All she knew was that he liked to help out at the garden at Sweet Amoris. If this was how things were usually going to be, Kaylin felt that there might not be a second date.

Armin- After graduating from Sweet Amoris, Armin invited Zoey to go to New York with him, only him, not Alexy. Excited at the thought of having Armin all too herself for a couple of weeks, she agrees. She later finds out that Kim and Rosayla are going to be there too and Zoey feels a little more excited at the thought of seeing them there. Of course she doesn't realize that Rosa and Leigh just broke up and Rose just set her sights on Armin.

Dajan- The trip was suppose to be romantic, but it soon took a turn for the worse when they ended up on some deserted island. At least they thought it was deserted until, they found an indigenous people living in the forest. Maybe, things wouldn't be so bad after all for McKenzie and Dajan.

Nathanial- After a year of moving to Sweet Amoris and flirting with the president, Neveah finally got her wish, he asked her out. Of course he's still awkward as ever and Neveah has to be the one to teach him, though this is her first relationship too. She doesn't mind though, as long as she has Nathanial.

Lysander- Brooklyn had been in love with Lysander ever since she first met him after the ghost mix up. Of course she was pleasantly surprised when he admitted that he liked her as well. Even though she knew that Iris wanted him too, Brooklyn agreed to go out with him. Now, Iris and Castiel just want to break up the happy couple, not caring that these people are their best friends.

 Dake- Ever since they met on the beach, the two have been unseperable. Dake just has a way to make Alexa laugh and she loves that about him. Of course his cute Australian accent and amazing body helped her fall for him. When the summer was over Alexa was disappointed to see him leave. Of course she's in for a big surprise when the new school year at Sweet Amoris starts.

Ken- Trinity wasn't exactly sure how it happened, but before she knew she was dating Ken. What had happened to her wanting him to leave her alone? She had to admit though, that dating him wasn't all that bad. Sure, he was a little clingy, but at least it's better than not getting enough attention from her boyfriend. Of course after Leigh kissing her and Castiel confessing his feelings, Trinity might just change her mind about dating Ken.