When Dreams Are Fulfilled (Redone Version)

Hi there! Typovo here! Strange how I started this bizarre Amourshipping series with the username AnimeGamerGirl, is it not?

The same book again, you're probably asking? I guess I could say different, so why don't I?

•~•~•

Intelligence

First of all, I'm older. Even though only a year has past, and it doesn't seem like much of a difference, it makes one heck of a difference for me as an individual.

This time I've paid a LOT more attention in class than any other year... Like, ever. In fact, the only thing that taught me how to write was reading itself. If I didn't read, I would of had no intellect in writing at all. But now I've been actually participating in Language Arts and I've been loving it. I'm hoping that this experience has formed a better structure for my writing style and make it easier and even more enjoyable to read and understand the story.

•~•~•

Different Plot

Different Plot? Why, what does that mean, you may ask? Well, I have noticed that readers of the original fanfic noticed that the book was inspired by Naruto The Last and that it has bothered quite a few people. So, with my own suggestion, I've decided that I'll try to change the plot and make it more... Different and genuine, I suppose? Though, I don't think it'll work out that well. But I will try my best. And when I say my best, don't think that my best is extraordinary or even good. 😆 I'm still learning and actually starting to grasp my writing style a bit.

•~•~•

Seriousness

It might or might not be noticeable, but I've become a lot more serious about writing than I was previously.

Originally, I used to write with no want or need to go over my works to find the mistakes. I didn't care to make it more descriptive than it already was, and I probably didn't even notice the lack of description anyways. To me back then it was just a simple write and publish. I've always been hasty, and it shows through my previous and even my current works. All I cared about was finishing a chapter and publishing it, to give it to my readers, without even realizing how empty the writing really was.

But now, I promise, even though I'm terrible at promises, I will take this a lot more seriously.

•~•~•

I shall release a new rewritten chapter every two weeks or so. Maybe every week if I'm able to, depending on the events that occur in between that time.

The release date of the first chapter shall be April 2nd (U.S.A). (Hopefully)

I'm terrible at dates, so I'm sorry if it ends up being March 25th or April 5th or something terribly embarrassing like that.

I hope all of those who will read this fanfiction will be satisfied with this future work. Thank you for simply reading this. Even thought it seems like it would mean nothing to read something like this, it means the world to me. Truly, it is. Once again, thank you. I'd be extremely thankful and delighted to see you and maybe some other readers reading this fanfic in the future. And I'm sorry if this is annoying, but, for the third time, thank you.